Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fave flower?

AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
I'm sure this has been done before, but since we're in Spring now I am wondering what everyone's favourite flowers are! It'd be great if you could share why too :)
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    My faves at the moment are red roses and white gypsophila like these a9cb39f9cd24250d196b3f316fcbdf66.jpg

Because they look so beautiful but I also think they could be used for a range of occasions. I think the red and white contrast really nicely and I love how small the little flowers are :) These make me very happy <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    They’re gorgeous. I love white lilies, I love the way the look and the smell reminds me of my aunts house.
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Out of all the flowers in the world, it has to be daisies and sunflowers.
    They always bring happiness wherever you are. :3<3

sku7441343.jpg

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    edited April 2021
    Sunflower for me

Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    3pcqfd0qb3x8.png
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    SkyeSkye Posts: 103 The Mix Convert
    Wildflowers!! Those which are unexpectedly found along way during hiking!!
    vigyd2n0c7z2.jpg
    Won't you come over and watch the stars with me?

• Options
    Guys these are all so beauts!!!! I'll probably end up with a new favourite after hearing everyone else's lol! It probably depends what vibe you're going for though - I know I love these kind with pinecones at Christmas. But they mightn't be great in summer?? who knows!

• Options
    8ip80uc1t6ep.jpg
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    I love colourful flowers ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🥰
  • Options
    Same @_Tech_Addict_Girl !! like I am sure they're prob not amazing for the environment/the flower itself but I LOVEEE those dyed rainbow colour roses like that you see on tumblr and stuff all the time :)
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    s9cr32ymms49.jpeg
  • Options
    so beauts @tkdog are those lavender? If so, I love how lavender is in lots of cool films like Twilight haha x