Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sub headings

GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
I don't know if this is supposed to happen? But the subheadings arent subheadings anymore. They seem to be just like all the other headings.. I'll post screenshots
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    vuhd80y6w9n5.jpg
    Is this a glitch or just something new?
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Mine look like this too, but the ones that look different are all sub-categories so perhaps it's to differentiate them?
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    I have just noticed this as well.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Thanks so much everyone. Eagle-eyed as ever. ;)

We've fixed the subforum issue now, but we're still looking into why forums are all appearing on the right hand side of the page. Hopefully we'll have an update on that soon. :bleep_bloop:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Just an update to say the issue with categories appearing on the right side of the page are now fixed. Aware this took a while, but thought you might like to know!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
This discussion has been closed.