Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sertiline

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,961 Community Veteran
can someone hold out till monday, if they dont hav them
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,614 Legendary Poster
    It’s different for everyone so always best to call 111 or ask another medical person if you’re not sure :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey there @ellie2000 I just wanted to check in and ask how you are doing now? <3

Am I right in thinking that you didn't have access to your medication? (correct me if I'm wrong!)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Just wanted to check in with you too! How are you doing? :heart:
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,961 Community Veteran
    got them now :) im gd, wats best brand of fone?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    that's fab to hear! thanks for the positive update :smile:

oooh, that's a good question! i'm quite biased as i have only really used iphones, or my first phone was a hand-me down which i don't think is available anymore haha :smile: but iphones are fab, honestly i'm still on a '7' which is quite old now and yet i still love it!
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing? :heart:

We are here for you :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.