Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Pretty sure I've got an infection wound... Also feel like I'm running myself into a burn out. This week should of been my week off and I've worked every day this week. I feel so tired mentally and physically
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I'm sorry you feel the need to put me down, I'm sorry you feel the need to be so vile about me behind my back. I'm sorry you felt the need to wish me dead on multiple occasions..
    Only 2 more weeks till you move out for good.
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    Finally got a diagnosis for my stomach issues... downside.. even more medication
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Literally shattered
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    My arse is bruised because I thought it be great to join the kiddos going down the slide (friends kids, not some random kids).. I flung myself down the slide like a penguin on ice and fell off the end right onto a rock.
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    edited April 2021
    i'm honestly at a loss. I feel like this is the lowest I've ever been in my life and I'm almost fighting on a daily basis to keep myself safe and I'm struggling. I called CMHT today and they said they would get back to me before 5pm with an update on my care/plan....and I've heard nothing again. I'm being failed and honestly, I feel like I've been left to more or less die. I don't know how much longer I can keep trying to survive. After the a&e visit on Tuesday I actually feel worse and been left with no support going forward.
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Managed to stave my big toe playing football with the kids and my bf. Well done me. Ngl it hurts like a b*tch :flushed:
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    Just woke up from a dream that I was on a bus and it went of the road and was clearly going to crash and then it went into a river and I didn’t wake up straight away as normal dreams there was like a bit of a weird nothingness in the dream
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Had another dream that I become psychotic and believed the world was ending and everyone was against me and it was very scary because I was being retained and they wasn’t listening

Feel like I had another nightmare aswell but can’t remember that one
    I’m going swimming ahhh I’m so scared
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Big hugs to everyone who might need or want them <3
    hflbhupa7c8y.gif
    One of my jobs are pushing me to quit because it's cheaper than making me redundant.
    They keep taking hours away from me. I've worked with them for 5 years. I feel really hurt and frustrated. I love working for them.. I'm constantly covering their full time staff too. Feels like a massive kick in the teeth
    All o wanted was to slee past 8 after my 12 hour shift but no. Everyone’s fucking loud and keep speaking to me
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Sending out a big hug today to everyone who needs one! <3

7mj1tje1zou3.png
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I have an interview for a supervisor at my weekend job today 😬😬😬😬 second time lucky right
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Good luck @Dandelion <3
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I feel exhausted and I keep crying. I need to leave the house today but im worried I'll break down in public.
    Dandelion wrote: »
    I have an interview for a supervisor at my weekend job today 😬😬😬😬 second time lucky right

Good luck.!

I’m applying for full time at primark @Dandelion
    But loads of people want the new jobs that are out
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Dandelion wrote: »

Good luck.!

I’m applying for full time at primark @Dandelion
    But loads of people want the new jobs that are out

Thanks @Shaunie, I know loads of people here apply for any jobs when they come out lol

Good luck!!
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Literally so tired I missed support chat :((( sleeptoo much but when I unlocked my phone it showed support chat. Now I feel like I went there while I was half asleep and don’t render.
This discussion has been closed.