Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What’s the point

WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
Trigger warning

I wanna die 😭

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    What’s the point? There’s too many points to list pal. Life is sooo worth living and we all want you to be here, alive and safe.

Is there anything in particular that’s making you feel like you want to die? And I’m wondering If there anything that we could do to help you?
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Just wanted to pop on to send you hugs and let you know we are here for you :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
    @*BananaMonkey*

Thank you means a lot ❤️
    @Liam

There’s nothing anyone can do to help me I’m unhelpable
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    You might think you’re unhelpable right now but you’re definitely, 100% not unhelpable - sometimes even just having someone to listen can help.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @independent_ i don’t have anyone to listen to me so I keep it to myself
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hello,
    How are you feeling today?
    We are here for you
    @GreenTea hello I’m not feeling any better I’m running on 4 days no sleep so don’t know what’s happening atm

How r u?
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    That's not good! You should really try get some sleep!
    I have insomnia, and it’s bad atm so won’t be able to sleep but I do want to
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Just wanted to message to say it sounds like you're having a really rough time @WookieBoy39. Having insomnia must be very painful, given how important sleep is. It's no wonder that you're feeling suicidal, especially when you're having to run on four days of no sleep. You deserve to get to relax your mind and body <3

I'm wondering if there is anything that ever helps you to sleep? (I'm sure you think about this all the time, so I hope this question does not come across as patronising!)

I am really glad that you chose to share with us - big hugs from me x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @AislingDM thank you for the hug I really needed that and I don’t know what I’m doing anymore I just can’t think I hate the way I am
  • JamJarJamJar Posts: 274 The Mix Regular
    Heyyy @WookieBoy39 it sounds like the start of April was really tough but good to see how much support there is for you on the Mix <3

How has the last week been? If things are still bad, have you considered speaking to the Samaritans (call 116 123) or your GP?