Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited March 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    edited March 2021
    8tljy0l60yvd.jpeg

So embarrassing who knew money bags still existed

She spoke to me in the consultation room. While I was crying lol. I told her how I go back to work tomorrow and thought I’d feel better for it but I don’t because everything will be going back to normal and face masks will not be a thing and I’m paranoid about my breath.

She said that everytime I collect my prescription on a Friday we can go into consultation room and talk and make a plan and she said she will do some research in how to help me

So kind

Edit- can not believe I forgot to edit out my address onthat ahhh
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Anyone that does a food shop with kids need a medal...
    Pretty sure I used "put it back" and "don't touch that" over 50 times.
    It's hard work
  • Options
    Have work tomorrow so I’ve put the strong deodorant on and I’m in painnnn so itchy
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    @Shaunie have you tried alcohol free deodorant. I get the same feeling and when I switch to alcohol free it really made a difference
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    My hair.. (the only thing I like about myself) is starting to fall out in clumps and I don't know why :( it's breaking me
  • Options
    Wasn’t as bad as thought would be
  • Options
    I always feel like people pretend to be my friend... It's a really shitty feeling
  • Options
    Fed up of my mum living here. Cant fucking take it anymlre
  • Options
    SkyeSkye Posts: 103 The Mix Convert
    I realized how fake I am to the people I know in real life. The people calling me their best friend doesn't know nothing about my anxiety or depression or bpd or other stuff. They are clueless. It's because I've never let them in and see that side of me. I cannot be real online bc it's a virtual world, it's virtual not real. Am I even a real person? Like do I even exist?
    Won't you come over and watch the stars with me?

• Options
    I've taken more steps backwards than I have forwards recently.. pushed friends away, turned to behaviours I haven't done in a while, just wanting to sleep all the time.
    Can't get the grasp of a step forward a all
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited March 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Had a training session today on something I've experienced and it's really triggered memories
  • Options
    I'm just sat In absolute tears. I'm just a worthless unwanted hated shit on the shoe that nobody wants around. I'm so fucking done with everything at the moment. Stop knocking me fucking down
  • Options
    I really want to come off mirtazapine but a withdrawal side effect is increased suicidal ideation. I keep trying to get an appointment but my doctor's is shit.
    I feel like it's not working for me anymore. Feel like I've taken more steps backwards this past month and I feel in the same place mentally as I did last year only difference is..most my friends have walked away, so I have nobody to support me, guide me, or just simply..be there..
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    edited March 2021
    @GreenTea definitely worth speaking to your doctor about the meds, they might be able to adjust your dose or something. I’m on mirtazapine as well and there’s a few doses you can be on I think
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Going to walk in centre when wake up tomorrow can’t take it anymore
  • Options
    Woken up with a sore throat and headache. I really hope my only time off isn't ruined by being unwell.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Things have been hard. I don't feel like my meds are high enough but I don't want to go up because I don't want to be numb.

• Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Self harm urges are at all-time high
  • Options
    I
    Am
    At
    Breaking
    Point.

• Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    I think I’ve got a serious illness I think I r got cancer because my neck is stiff and I have a headache 😭😰
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    That sounds so scary @Emoji246 😢 Could you speak to your GP? Chances are, it’s something less serious

Big hugs to you and anyone else who feels like they need one 💚🤗
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Liam my mom says no she’s sick of hearing everything that’s wrong with me 😭she says I’m a hypochondria
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Gosh, that’s not very helpful!

What do you think about what she says? It’s pretty natural to worry about our health. Do you have a school nurse you can talk to?
This discussion has been closed.