Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bridget Jones' 20th Anniversary Watch Club!

Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
edited March 2021 in General Chat
Heyyyy!

Look at this gorgeous weather, summer is officially here! Well did you know 20 years ago it wasn't quite as nice on these last few days of March and early April, in fact it rained most of week!

Why am I telling you this useless fact about the weather 20 years ago I hear you ask.... well on 4th April 2001, Bridget Jones' Diary was premiered in London!

To celebrate 20 years of the film, we've teamed with NOW to kick off our weekly watch clubs with a special 20th anniversary Bridget Jones edition! Its a great oppportunity to chat to others, (virtually) meet new people and chill on a Friday night.

But don't take it from us! Here's some quotes from last time:

"the film was very good and the chat was even better hahaha"

"This was an amazing experience and opportunity!!!"

"It was fun getting to chat to you, and I liked how our chat about the film evolved ahaha"

What's involved?
  • Once you've signed up, you'll receive an email from us with your code for a free month membership to NOW
  • You'll have until next Friday (9th) to watch Bridget Jones' Diary
  • Join our watch club chat on Friday night 7:30 - 9pm to discuss the film, the themes and anything else we fancy chatting about :smiley: This chat is in the same place as all our usual group chats.

Interested?
Here's the link to sign up, be quick there are limited spaces!

Any questions, comment below or PM us @The Mix

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    what if you already have nowtv so dont need a code?
    and is it gonna be a weekly sign-up thing or do you have to go to all of them? and is it always gonny be romcoms?
  • Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    edited April 2021
    @Liam if you already have NOW you're still welcome to sign up, we can give you a code meaning you'll have a month free!

This will be a weekly thing so if you sign up now, its only for Bridget Jones :) If you head over to our insta, you can see the other films in the pipe line!
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm interested. The line up looks pretty good too
    The link to sign up is here: https://forms.office.com/r/Lrn744YiS4 :)
    Thank you @Emma_ line up looks good ☺️
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Thank you :)
    ✨ Last chance to sign up for this weeks watch club ✨
    Anyone who would like to sign up for future watch clubs, the message at the top of the screen, now links straight to the sign up form :)