Home Work & Study It's Exam Time The Class of The Past
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It's that time again...

Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
edited May 2022 in The Class of The Past
Hey!

We've heard word on the grape vine that this dreaded time of year is back again, albeit a bit different!

Whether you're in school, 6th form, college or uni, exams are all looking a little different this year after all this online learning. Schools get to decide how to grade and test everyone, so each school might be doing something a little different, at different times.

But regardless how you're doing it, this forum is a space to talk all things exams! Post tips on how best to revise and study, or maybe how to deal with exam stress. And of course, to celebrate completing them :)

Take a look at "The Class of the Past" for some inspiration or ideas :)

No matter what, you've got this!

It will all be over soon, but in the meantime take a cookie for good luck :cookie: We're all rooting for you :star:
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    *Shudders* did you say...the 'e' word?
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    edited April 2021
    Yes she did just say the e word. Thank you for the cookie though.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous