Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Driver’s license 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Video games. 

Like one of my fav songs 🥰
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    edited March 2021
    lafmjob0h76h.jpg
    The pop binge is on :D
  • _John_John Posts: 87 Budding Regular
    88yke078fbn1.jpg

Got this song from a well-known streamer xQc, this song really bangs.
    "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak."  - Sun Tzu
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    I enjoy the script. I think the stuff they make is so deep and I just connect with it.

I really like Flares and that was the last song I listened to
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I honestly haven't been listening to that much music lately but I have gotten really into some very funny podcasts, I wonder if they count as an answer to this thread too. 🤔
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    I have Spotify on right now so listening to my favourite songs on shuffle play. qifk7m1eqrfs.jpg
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    edited March 2021
    Current obsession:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzH6toY_EPw
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Video games. 
    Like one of my fav songs 🥰
    I found myself listening to Lana Del Rey recently @Shaunie - forgot how good she is!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Wolves - Phosphorescent

On repeat :smile:
  • SkyeSkye Posts: 103 The Mix Convert
    Songs of Boy in space. Just his songs on repeat.
    Won't you come over and watch the stars with me?

• Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    In honor of World Poetry Day yesterday, I've been listening to lots of spoken word poetry on Spotify.

This page compiles a lot of great ones
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Been making my friends playlists and this gem comes on.

I cannot be upset when this is on its just a masterpiece

Narcissist by No Rome and The 1975
    nlxxv4hlmanz.png

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Dancing with your ghost by Sasha Sloan

• Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited March 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Slow dance -AJ Mitchell ft. Ava max

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    96wrx0js6nm1.jpg
    Chilled one 😴

6ei53xzgyb47.jpeg

Pale blue eyes - The Velvet Underground
    I know I've posted about them a bit in this thread already but I've just been listening to IDKHow's newest album and it's seriously just so good! :love:

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    jiydplhy7egi.jpg
    Ra ra Rasputin
    Lover of the Russian queen
    ♪~(´ε` )

4m1pb86o7moa.png

My pal made me a playlist full of my fave groovy toons for my birthday and I listen to it every morning but I listen to this song at least 10 times daily, puts me in such a good mood 😆 ☀️
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    My playlist from when I was 12. Reminds me of simpler times.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    edited April 2021
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Justice Der; he does covers of popular songs but it's an easy listen. Always put my mind at ease when I'm not feeling 100% =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPymRFeTJa4
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Loving the fact his thread is still going strong.
    This week I has been mostly listening to.... Oasis

The last decent British band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhZUsNJ-LQU
    Weekender Offender 
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    edited April 2021
    Lucky enough to be old enough to both experience Top of The Pops and Oasis being number 1 on TOTP. Went straight out and bought the album. This is musical history.

Nobody nowadays is this cool. The 90's - the best of times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqSzYcw4NAs
    Weekender Offender 
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Dance It Off by Elin Sandberg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emcDPPPyEZo
    Re-listening to some of the songs from Bo Burnham's newest special Inside. :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tnux7K3MOQ