Home Anything Goes

Clothes suggestions?

2»

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,399 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Someone needs to stop me from ordering so much of romwe. I have my next order in line 😭😂😂
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
    I love their dresses from their but the dress I got doesn’t fit even tho was smallest size. Too big and baggy:(
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
    I really want to buy their dresses but I’m scared they won’t fit again:(
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,879 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »
    I really want to buy their dresses but I’m scared they won’t fit again:(

Ooh I love the clothes you’ve bought. What is there returns policy like could you buy it and return it if it doesn’t fit?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    You can take things back but for how cheap one thing is I think it will cost not to take it back than to keep it lol. Unless more than one

I have ordered more :/. This will be my last order for awhile I think ah

r6oxbclrmxhe.jpeg
    mukdvj2w8g87.jpeg
    1pf5cz9jdtuv.jpeg
    Dress came. Would obviously wear different bra but I love it zgnitexgocbl.jpeg
  • Emma_Emma_ 🥦🌻🌿 Vibing with plants and vegan food Posts: 364 Community Manager
    Love the dress Shaunie! Is that Teddy having a nap on your floor too aha <3
    Emma_ wrote: »
    Love the dress Shaunie! Is that Teddy having a nap on your floor too aha <3
    @Emma_
    Thank you. And yeah ahah bless him
    Emma_
    edited March 2021
    Another dress. Glad it fits!

Can wear it at different lengths so that’s good. With nice shoes and necklace will look nice

And would look better if some of my scars wasn’t so visable atm.

Teddy in the background following me not knowing what to do with himself lol

7a7rtx1wyqs8.jpeg
    jup3zsjwrxqg.jpeg
    lzrmyef8chml.jpeg
    I also haven’t self harmed for nearly three weeks so don’t tell me it’s freash because it’s not. And I got suggested to let air to it It’s just not healing. Thanks
    What shoes do people wear when it’s summer?

• ZenZen Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,993 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie Three weeks is amazing! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, you know how long it's been and that's all that matters! We're all behind you :)

In the summer I tend to wear Vans, I got some all white ones so they go quite well with dresses and shorts! Otherwise I wear sandals but I find them really uncomfortable to I try to avoid them
    Alis propriis volat 
    Shaunie
    Thank you! Next summer it will all be barely noticeable anyway like my older scars that you can barely see on my thighs. They look more like stretch marks on my thighs aha :). Feel like it ruins the outfits especially if the clothes have pattern on. It’s like pattern against pattern hahah and makes me look like a mess and not clean. But that’s obviously without foundation on. When I’m actually showing my arms I will have foundation and concealer on

Ah yeah I wear Nike Air Force just white ones. I really want sandals but I’m so fussy
  • ZenZen Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,993 Extreme Poster
    I don't think it ruins it at all! It doesn't matter what other people think, and if they even think twice about it then screw them! They'll fade over time but even until then I hope you can be comfortable in you own skin :)

I think it's rather empowering!
    Alis propriis volat 
    Shaunie
    edited March 2021
    I have a whole storage box filled with the packets romwe clothes come in 😅 it’s so much plastic I feel like I need to reuse them what do you think I can do with them?

They have one of those plastic zips and air holes
    xciufyo3ewwu.jpeg
    fb2pquixkrq1.jpeg
    uf0zqovhk5es.jpeg

70 bags ops
    These look like they could be useful for storage and stuff I know I always use plastic bags to keep little bits together
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Thank you! I will use as storage and also for my swimming costume as a good suggestion from @Eleanor

Also not very relevant but I brought these in the order. Will this look nice. Obviously will frame and nicely hanging up

7r05vxiu0ren.jpeg
    be2g5ze27b5d.jpeg
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Thank you! I will use as storage and also for my swimming costume as a good suggestion from @Eleanor

Also not very relevant but I brought these in the order. Will this look nice. Obviously will frame and nicely hanging up

7r05vxiu0ren.jpeg
    be2g5ze27b5d.jpeg

Ooh I love those, they’ll look so nice framed
  • LaineLaine Fruit loop Gone for gooPosts: 2,766 Account Deactivated
    I am definitely inspired might have to do my first romwe haul soon see if everything fits I assume they run small? 🤣

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld