Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Thread for the book lovers!

2»

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    more books!
    Gone back to reading notes on a nervous planet. Lov this book
    Anyone got any good book suggestions?
  • DistractionDistraction Posts: 439 Listening Ear
    edited March 2021
    ytie94t0feln.jpg

I've been trying to find a book to get into for ages and then I came across these, I love them, it's about four different worlds, one that thrives on magic, one that doesn't know anything about magic, one that's starved by magic and one thats been taken over by magic, the main character (and one other character) are the only ones that are allowed to travel between all four worlds as the door ways are closed off to everyone else, its full of adventure and challenges and I really recommend giving them a try, I'm on the second one (photo shows books in order from top to bottom)
  • DistractionDistraction Posts: 439 Listening Ear
    By the way @GreenTea thank you for starting this thread!! Some fab suggestions on here and I really wanted to share mines was well lol
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    edited March 2021
    I've been working my way through A Promised Land by Barack Obama recently. It's quite dense but a fascinating read, and it's given me more respect for him than I already had. :)

PS, he reads the audiobook himself - it's a real treat
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    I'm re reading cilka's journey at the moment.
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Any books you guys would recommend? I'm kinda going through a dry spell with my reading. :/