Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

weeks after vaccine

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
edited December 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
how many weeks after the first vaccine, can u go out n about
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    You can go out and about straight away. Still have to follow the rules such as facemasks, social distance.
    The vaccine doesn't change anything
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Yeah can go out soon as but any of the rules where you are will still apply while everyone's getting vaccinated :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
    i only had the first dose, waiting 4 the socond, would it b long?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    It can be up to 12 weeks between your first dose and your second, so it can feel like quite a while but someone will contact you for your second dose :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    We were told if you don't hear anything by 8 weeks after the first dose, contact your GP
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Welcome to The Mix @Gerch914 !! Awesome to see you sharing your knowledge to spread awareness of the complexities of COVID-19 and how vaccinations work <3

I just thought I'd mention that we tend not to reply to threads that haven't been replied to in over a year, this is just because sometimes 1) people do not like to be reminded of this time in their life when they originally posted the thread and 2) people do not feel that the topic is relevant to their life anymore. Either way, it's very kind of you to come on here to educate others, so thank you!

I'm going to sink this thread for now, because there hasn't been much interest in it for a while, but feel free to create a new thread on this topic if you'd like =)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.