Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A failure at online dating

WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
I’m so done with trying to find love online dating, I can never get any matches or no one messages me back and then unmatches me so I feel ugly and that no one likes me

Comments

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey @WookieBoy39 you are definitely not ugly your beautiful in your own way.
    I promise you if you wait you will find love it might take a long time but you will eventually find the one keep trying and don’t give up❤️
  • WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
    Hey @Emoji246 i don’t feel beautiful one bit but thank you for saying so, regarding waiting it’s what I. Doing but in the mean time I just want people to talk to who don’t just leave after one conversation do you get what I mean ?
    @WookieBoy39 yes I understand if you ever want to talk message me if you want ❤️
    @Emoji246 i did the other day but you didn’t answer me so I thought you didn’t want anything to do with me
    Oh @WookieBoy39 im really sorry I didn’t mean it
    @Emoji246 everyone who says for me to message them never actually answer me anyway so that’s why I don’t message when people tell me to
    @WookieBoy39 I really am sorry ❤️
    @Emoji246 so if you want to message me then by my guest and il reply but if not il let you get on with the rest of your day
  • Tee ATee A Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hey @WookieBoy39 !

I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with online dating. It can be very difficult. I have also used it before.

I just wanted to ask, which apps are you using? Only because people use different apps for different things. I have noticed that many people use Tinder for short-term relationships (like one night stands). I think Bumble, Hinge and OkCupid are better for making more serious connections with people.

I hope this helps. Try not to let these experiences get to you. You deserve someone special so don't lower your standards :smile:
    @Tee A im using bumble, tinder, hinge and okcupid which I was recommended to use by other people and seem to be the main ones to use