Homeβ€Ί Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello πŸ¦„ πŸ’– ✨

xoxIzzy_unicornxoxxoxIzzy_unicornxox Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
edited March 2021 in Introduce Yourself
Hello My Name Is Isabelle Williams Nice to meet you πŸ¦„ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ¦„ πŸ’– I am 13 and I am Autistic And my teacher told me About this πŸ’– πŸ’– πŸ¦„ 🐢 🐴 πŸ˜” 😭 πŸ’”
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• xoxIzzy_unicornxoxxoxIzzy_unicornxox Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    BY THE WAY CALL ME ISABELLE
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi Isabelle! Welcome to The Mix - it's great to have you here! If you have any questions about how this all works, please do feel feel to ask. Equally, if you'd like to talk about anything at all, you are always welcome to share. We are all right here for you :heart:
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Hey Isabelle, welecome to The Mix, I am sure you will find this a supportive and friendly place to be around :3 just a note, I have moved your thread to the 'Introduce Yourself' section as felt it fitted best in here, however do feel free to start another thread in the Drink and Drugs area if you would like to.
    FAQ |Β How to report a postΒ |Β How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sureΒ Community GuidelinesΒ are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.ukΒ with questions or concerns.

Hi xxxx I dont do drugs but i do drink but only dilute. Im not allowed fizzy pop unless its lemonade and sometimes i like tea. I dont do drugs only paracetamol if i have a head ache but that is always supervised by my mum. I did see a man do drugs before behind the shopping centre when i went with my friends. xxx What is your favourite colour? By the way you can call me Izzy or Isabelle i dont mind x
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Good to know Izzy :3 Lemonade is a great choice, ever tried it with some lime cordial? The perfect summer combination - @Mike can vouch for that. Favourite colour is a tricky one, probably depends a bit on the context. Right now being spring, love the yellow of daffodils. How about you?
    FAQ |Β How to report a postΒ |Β How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sureΒ Community GuidelinesΒ are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.ukΒ with questions or concerns.

• AR7AR7 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Wusup i'm new here
    I have never tried it with cordial but I will try it one day. My favourite colour is purple and it never changes because it is always a nice colour and I like purple cosmo flowers but you can also have them in shades of pink and yellow too. That is your favourite colour. I do not know if its true but my aRT teacher told me that Van Gough the artist used to drink yellow paint because he thought it was a happy colour and it would make him happy. I see why it is your favourite colour but dont drink yellow paint or you will be sick so just keep drinking lemonade with cordial if you like and if you do try it blame van gough and not me but that will be hard as he's dead. Thank you for saying hello everyone does anyone else have a favourite colour? xxx ✨
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hi Izzy it's lovely to meet you. My hamster is called Izzy. We rescued her and her name was Isabelle but we shortened it lol.

My favourite colour is also purple!

I'm on and off here a lot at the moment but always here if you need a chat!

Hope you've found your way about okay :)
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    That is very cute and nice. Sometimes people shorten my name to Izzy because it is easier to say. it is good to share favourite colour and thank you lets me friends
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    HeyπŸ₯°welcome
  • GriffinhartwoGriffinhartwo Posts: 10 Settling in
    Hello, I'm new too.

I don't think we have much in common but hopefully we can find something to talk about!