Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @LorryTruck I wanted to reply but I wasn't sure how to just in case it came across as patronising. From experiences and what I've observed, replying to can (not always) make a person feel worse as they might not interpret replies as being genuine when they say that nobody cares.

Truth is I do care, even when I don't say it or show it and I'm sure it's the case for others too *hugs*🌻
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Just want to escape home right now . My nephew who lives with us feels like he may be transgender. And now mums just made the comment off I’m fed up of hearing about transgender, non binary non this non that your either a boy or a girl . With that being a clear dig at me . I just feel a sense of dread on how this is going to change the family dynamic with everything
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I feel a bit dizzy, don’t know why
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    The opportunity of a dream job pathway has opened up. Part of me want to apply but the other part of me isn't ready to move back to that location
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    I’ve gotta be up and on a teams meeting at 8:30 this morning, why am I still awake :confused:
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Just want support but feel like everyone around me is so needy for attention and I'm just invisible.
  • Options
    Love just lay down and getting random chest pains LUL
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    *Thinks about calling crisis then remembers how unhelpful they've been in the past*

*Thinks about calling the samaritans then remembers the time a member of staff proceeded to have a full conversation with a colleague whilst still on the line and then they proceed to cut the phone*

*Thinks about going to the gp and remembers how aweful I was treated by the CMHT to the point of becoming mute and gaslighted by staff who blamed me for not receiving treatment when in reality no one had put on the waiting list for dbt*

Pants pants pants
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »

Why you gotta put the "LUL" I didn't meant to laughhh sdjfbgfvh
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    *Thinks about calling crisis then remembers how unhelpful they've been in the past*

*Thinks about calling the samaritans then remembers the time a member of staff proceeded to have a full conversation with a colleague whilst still on the line and then they proceed to cut the phone*

*Thinks about going to the gp and remembers how aweful I was treated by the CMHT to the point of becoming mute and gaslighted by staff who blamed me for not receiving treatment when in reality no one had put on the waiting list for dbt*

Pants pants pants

This is really sad to read @Salix_alba_2019 remember we’re all here and care about you <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »

Why you gotta put the "LUL" I didn't meant to laughhh sdjfbgfvh

Fight me ;) 🤣

Seriously love you loads and you know me and Louie love you too
  • Options
    What hurts the most is giving high hopes people cared about me.. but they really don't.. I'm just a fat useless nobody.
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    What hurts the most is giving high hopes people cared about me.. but they really don't.. I'm just a fat useless nobody.

You’re not any of those things @GreenTea and people do care !! <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »

You’re not any of those things @GreenTea and people do care !! <3

Nobody cares. Been trying all week to get support and nobody wants to listen.
  • Options
    Think it’s begging to hit home how much my bullimia is affecting me physically
  • Options
    Looks like a lot of you are having a really hard time tonight. Sending hugs to everyone <3 remember people do care
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Omg I’m struggling too badly to breathe
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Help me :’( 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😫😭😭😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫I’m dying. Well I’m not. I wish I was but it feels like it 😭😭😭😭😭😭
    I can’t stay still because I’m trying to breathe but I can’t 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    I’ve texted shout
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Had a dream someone was walking around with a gun And said he had one bullet so will kill someone. I went to find her and stood infront of them and said shoot me. So she fired it but missed me & it went just over my head but the bullet came back flying near me and then it was circling was everyone moved out the way. Then I would try loads of things to make it stop like going near the wall but did nothing. Finally caught it and smashed it on the floor. Very weird vivid dream
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Had a dream someone was walking around with a gun And said he had one bullet so will kill someone. I went to find her and stood infront of them and said shoot me. So she fired it but missed me & it went just over my head but the bullet came back flying near me and then it was circling was everyone moved out the way. Then I would try loads of things to make it stop like going near the wall but did nothing. Finally caught it and smashed it on the floor. Very weird vivid dream

@Shaunie I get this ! I’ve had some really vivid ones about having shadow shifts in the ambulance service and then being in a care home with Tracey beaker 🤣
  • Options
    @independent aka Indy aka Elle, you're fucking amazing 💗🌻
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    Honestly feel like I've reached the point of giving up, maybe I want to listen to my thoughts but I also know if I do ill disappoint my therapist even more in the last session tomorrow...maybe ill just wait until after...just struggling.
  • Options
    i go from seriously thinking I'm feeling better and my mind isn't going so crazy, to thinking how overwhelming everything is and I dunno lol
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    My scars just keep breaking. That just mimics my healing all round
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Been wrecked the past week or so, GP stopped taking prescription requests over the phone and they haven't responded to my email yet. Felt low before hand but now I'm a mess :s
This discussion has been closed.