Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What made you laugh today?

Comments

• Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited January 2021
    If you're ever wondering how I manage to stay humble? My really good friend told me she'd slap me if I ever let money go to my head LMAO 

For real though, I am so greatful to have long term friends who aren't afraid to tell me things how it is.8-10 years worth of friendship going strong 😝
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    The nurses dared me to make a snow angel so I did 🙄😂
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I answered the door when I woke up. And he just looked at me weird and kinda laughed. When I closed the door looked in the mirror and my hair could not of been messier 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    But is it really a mental breakdown if you don't dye your hair 🙈🤣
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    edited January 2021
    My English teacher got too enthusiastic about setting us some work to do. She accidentally posted it up 2 days before  and then she said that she sent it to the wrong class as she teaches 2 classes of year 10. This isn't the first time that it has happened but we are all able to laugh about it (including the teacher when she realises what she has done.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Yesterday's SC descended in to chaos and Harry just accepted it LMAO and the way I laughed yesterday OMG 🤣my stomach hurt so much 💀💀💀  As soon as @independent lost her shit it got me too and laughed even harder. Poor Harry 😢🤣💀💀💀💀💀 @The Mix I need to do a welfare check, is he okay🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I swear its my "HOMONES" @Jellyelephant 😆
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Yesterday's SC descended in to chaos and Harry just accepted it LMAO and the way I laughed yesterday OMG 🤣my stomach hurt so much 💀💀💀  As soon as @independent lost her shit it got me too and laughed even harder. Poor Harry 😢🤣💀💀💀💀💀 @The Mix I need to do a welfare check, is he okay🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I swear its my "HOMONES" @Jellyelephant 😆
    @Salix_alba_2019 oh my god I'm gone again 🤣🤣 that was so funny it made my day!! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    It was amazing with how funny it was but it was also an amazing chat because everyone was so supportive.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Loooooooooooool nooooooooo you'll get me started tooo HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG 💀💀💀💀💀
    Have had a very eventful afternoon. Spent a lot of it laughing. 

As we were walking out of Aldi with our shopping, a huge gust of wind came and my mum’s receipt flew out of her hand and right across the car park...

Then I went to McDonalds. Queued up in the massive queue. Did my order and my card got declined. Then it decided it wasn’t dead and worked thank goodness. Then we were driving home and I looked in my cheese share box box: “wait, this isn’t cheese”. They’d given me chicken selects in a cheese box box, it literally said ‘cheese’ share box on the front but if that was cheese then I’m living in a different world. It does have a happy ending though as they gave us free food!! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    When you're in the shower and they call you for meds, so you come out without any trousers on... Safe to say I'm not good under pressure 🤦‍♀️😂😂
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My job 😂
    When you're in the shower and they call you for meds, so you come out without any trousers on... Safe to say I'm not good under pressure 🤦‍♀️😂😂
    Lol. 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Slipping in the mud and taking my housemate down with me!
    SC was lovely today. It was so funny to see the end of chat descend into utter chaos just before the switch off lol. Its happens every now and again and I love that we always try to keep chat longer but the mods are ON IT lol

We had a familiar face in chat today aka uncle Mike, my number 1 fan Emily and a few new faces.

It's was nice to see folks talk about life goals too,there was a lot of positivity 😊

EMILY IF YOU SEE THIS, YOU ROCK!
    SC was lovely today. It was so funny to see the end of chat descend into utter chaos just before the switch off lol. Its happens every now and again and I love that we always try to keep chat longer but the mods are ON IT lol

We had a familiar face in chat today aka uncle Mike, my number 1 fan Emily and a few new faces.

It's was nice to see folks talk about life goals too,there was a lot of positivity 😊

Loveee support chat <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

It was great. Team Mikeily!
    I was having a lovely conversation with my SO and I mentioned wanting to relocate to Kenya in the future and his (very pale ginger )ass said "If I came too that would be attempted murder" and it made me cackle. Being black myself I genuinely forget my pale comrades cannot stand the sun, I didn't even know spf150 existed till I met him lol
  • xoxIzzy_unicornxoxxoxIzzy_unicornxox Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    My dad said what was bob the builder called when he retired?

Bob
    Emma_ wrote: »
    This really made me giggle!  :p 

But how did you know what it was?
    We played the middle button game in GC.... I laughed so much my ribs hurt. Made my week, not just my day.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    ahhha @independent_ i posted the same thing last year from when i last played it with you. That game tickles me so much :lol:

Past User wrote: »
    Played a game with a few pals where you let your middle button finish your sentences. Laughed so hard my stomach was hurting :lol:

Apparently my phone is good at that game @Liam :lol: they’re either really depressing, about alcohol, or ... erm... very adult
    That game was great during general chat. One of my sentences ended up being about online dating. 🤮
    Yesterday after gymnastics, my friend's mum collected me from gymnastics and then my friend was talking to his girlfriend and then his younger brother (who is in the same group as me for gymnastics) decided to wolf whistle at them. I think that the younger brother learnt that from his dad. Thankfully the window was closed by then so my friend's girlfriend didn't hear the wolf whistle. Unfortunately for him, his mum heard it and she was not impressed. I had to try so hard not to laugh at it.
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    This

z8ww5movimp8.jpg
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here