Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I'm new

emily91emily91 Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
for now, I'll just say that my name is emily and that I am a big fan of music and tv.
the reason I joined is a little embarrassing, because it's related to an ongoing medical condition, and the last thing I want is to be judged for it

think I'll hang around brouzing for now and see how it goes and how comfortable I feel

I just wanted to say hi first and let everyone know I am here

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    emily91 wrote: »
    for now, I'll just say that my name is emily and that I am a big fan of music and tv.
    the reason I joined is a little embarrassing, because it's related to an ongoing medical condition, and the last thing I want is to be judged for it

think I'll hang around brouzing for now and see how it goes and how comfortable I feel

I just wanted to say hi first and let everyone know I am here

Hi Emily it nice to meet you x. I’m a big fan of TV too what do you like watching?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Welcome @emily91 it’s lovely to have you here!! You’ll never be judged here it’s a really friendly place. I’m glad you’ve found us :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • emily91emily91 Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    saturday night takeaway and I can not wait for it to return on saturday

the chase which I actually have the board game of

reality stuff like X factor

oh and tipping point. the one with the tocans in the machine
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hey there! It's lovely to meet you Emily :)
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,287 Part of The Furniture
    edited February 2021
    Warm welcomes @emily91! Glad you found us. :3

The Mix is the perfect place to chat about anything more embarrassing or taboo - nothing is really off limits here and you'll find folks are up for talking about almost anything.
    I had no idea that existed! Brilliant.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    saturday night takeaway and I can not wait for it to return on saturday

reality stuff like X factor

oh and tipping point. the one with the tocans in the machine

Ooh I love Saturday night takeaway. I didn’t realise it was coming back so soon.
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    welcome! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @emily91 Welcome ❤️
  • raindropraindrop Posts: 2 Newbie
    Heya, I’ve always wondered what the chase board game is like. Is it any good?
  • emily91emily91 Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    it's not bad

you get the 5 chasers (dara wasn't around when this came out), a timer so you can do the cash builder and the final bit properly, and 2 sets of cards. blue cards (questions for the cash builder), and red cards (questions for the actual chase). their's also obviously the board, nad you get colored playing peaces to act as contestants.

oh: and a box of money, the lowest you get is 1 thousand, and the highest is 14 thousand

as for knowing if the chaser is right or wrong, it's written on the card. so you have the question, the answers, then what answer each chaser went for in the game.

it's fun!
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I’m just here to say I love the chase and the chase board game is amazing!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.