Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello! I'm Ash (Maybe you know me...)

fabulashfabulash Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
Hey everyone!

I'm really not sure how this works but hey, let's give this a go!
Nice to meet anyone that is here!

My name is Ash, she/her!

My interests include: Eating, BTS, a loooot of video gaming, constantly complaining about Uni work, art, cooking, memes, reading (sometimes), YouTube & being a social butterfly (but I admit lockdown has taken my extroverted-ness away from me...)

My relaxing song these days is: Still With You by Jungkook - is that any surprise? I can recommend a lot more though!

Favourite self-care methods: Gaming, a loooot of funny videos (comforting), reaching out to people that are close to me, having a shower after a face mask and my self-spa .

I'm here so I can be active in this little family of a community, be a support to people, but also to portray myself creatively to make everyone happy. Feel free to look out for my posts on self-care, happiness and I'll do my best to support everyone all around!
"I finally realised so I love me, not so perfect but so beautiful. I'm the one I should love."

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Heyyy @fabulash (I love that username btw it’s very creative)!! I’m Elle (maybe you know me too lol)

It’s lovely to have you on the boards!! :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Hello Ash,

I think that I also know you as well. ;) It is lovely to see you joining the discussion boards. What is your favourite book that you have read either before lockdown or during lockdown? Your taste in music is amazing and I love how you put "complaining about uni work."
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Zoya_JungkookZoya_Jungkook Posts: 86 Budding Regular
    Hi Ash!! @fabulash

I love everything you love :0!! Still With You is an amazing song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so cool ><

I am Zoya, nice to meet you!
    "You are the sunlight that rose again in my life, a reincarnation of my childhood dreams, I don’t know what these emotions are. Am I still dreaming?"
  • fabulashfabulash Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    Heyyy @fabulash (I love that username btw it’s very creative)!! I’m Elle (maybe you know me too lol)

It’s lovely to have you on the boards!! :)

I hope that I am using this right, I actually still have no idea how to use this so I hope that this works.

Lovely to meet you! ;)
    This was a lovely greeting hehe!
    "I finally realised so I love me, not so perfect but so beautiful. I'm the one I should love."
    Dancer wrote: »
    Hello Ash,

I think that I also know you as well. ;) It is lovely to see you joining the discussion boards. What is your favourite book that you have read either before lockdown or during lockdown? Your taste in music is amazing and I love how you put "complaining about uni work."

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
    It's like a big hug to get such a welcome!
    At the moment I'm reading a book named '2 States' by an author named Chetan Bhagat. Bit of a romantic one here haha! Before lockdown I think my favourite book has to be Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows!

Also trust me on that, don't get me started on the uni work or else I will complain and it'll be neverending!

Your taste in music must also be equally as good or better if that is the case =)<3
    Hi Ash!! @fabulash

I love everything you love :0!! Still With You is an amazing song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so cool ><

Hey Zoya!

Lovely to meet you!
    I know right, the song relaxes me more than anything! You are equally as cool for having such a good taste in music, I guess it's 'My Time' to share how cool you are ;)<3
    Hello Ash,

Wait- are you also a BTS fan?????
    "You are the sunlight that rose again in my life, a reincarnation of my childhood dreams, I don’t know what these emotions are. Am I still dreaming?"
    fabulash wrote: »
    Hi Ash!! @fabulash

Hey Zoya!

Lovely to meet you!
    I know right, the song relaxes me more than anything! You are equally as cool for having such a good taste in music, I guess it's 'My Time' to share how cool you are ;)<3

Hi Ash!

Lovely to meet you! Actually, I think I joined the chat you were in once and somebody mentioned you today! They mentioned you love BTS uwu.
    'My Time' is so beautiful, it truly touches my heart. Thank you so much Ash <3. I guess it is in my 'DNA', it is also in your 'DNA'. ;)
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Yyayy hey Ash!

WelcomeeeIt is very cosy here. Hope you like it here.

I’m trying to get into books. I finished Haven’t they grown, today. It was good!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    From the looks of it, you’re using it right @fabulash :) the boards can be a bit tricky to get around at first, if you have any questions or anything about them just let us know and someone will be more than happy to help :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Hello Ash,

At the moment I'm reading a book named '2 States' by an author named Chetan Bhagat. Bit of a romantic one here haha! Before lockdown I think my favourite book has to be Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows!

Also trust me on that, don't get me started on the uni work or else I will complain and it'll be neverending!

Your taste in music must also be equally as good or better if that is the case =)<3

I have never heard of 2 States but Harry Potter is amazing. What Hogwarts house are you? Mine is Hufflepuff. I also like BTS but my absolute favourite band is ABBA.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Hi Ash!! @fabulash

Hey Zoya!

Lovely to meet you!

Hi Ash!

Lovely to meet you! Actually, I think I joined the chat you were in once and somebody mentioned you today! They mentioned you love BTS uwu.
    'My Time' is so beautiful, it truly touches my heart. Thank you so much Ash <3. I guess it is in my 'DNA', it is also in your 'DNA'. ;)

That would have been me who mentioned that Ash absolutely loves BTS. :)
    Hi Ash!! @fabulash

Hey Zoya!

Lovely to meet you!

Hi Ash!

That would have been me who mentioned that Ash absolutely loves BTS. :)

@Dancer Did you have the totoro picture?
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hey there, it's lovely to meet you!
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the discussion boards @fabulash! Nice to see you on this side of the community. :)

Solid intro - what type of games are you into?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Hi Ash!! @fabulash

Hey Zoya!

Lovely to meet you!

Hi Ash!

This seems like a definite thing! I agree with the songs that you mentioned, it is indeed with the both of our DNA's it seems - maybe due to our common interest we can light it up like dynamite! :yum:<3
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Yyayy hey Ash!

WelcomeeeIt is very cosy here. Hope you like it here.

I’m trying to get into books. I finished Haven’t they grown, today. It was good!

Thank you so much Shaunie!
    I can definitely say it has been a cosy one - so far so good. Just doing some small doodles so I can share it with the community.
    What book are you planning on reading next? How was 'Haven't they grown'? :smile:<3
    Hello Ash,

I have never heard of 2 States but Harry Potter is amazing. What Hogwarts house are you? Mine is Hufflepuff. I also like BTS but my absolute favourite band is ABBA.

I can't lie! ABBA is one of the bands that I end up going back to, my favourites have to be S.O.S and Gimme Gimme Gimme!, probably more if I had to choose... :sweat_smile:

My house is Ravenclaw! I guess since you are Hufflepuff, you must be good at finding things ... or am I just making a generalised assumption :lol:
    Mike wrote: »
    Welcome to the discussion boards @fabulash! Nice to see you on this side of the community. :)

Too many to count Mike!
    Including but not all, Prince of Persia (old classic), Metal Gear Solid series, Assassins Creed series, getting into this new one named Genshin Impact, Hellblade, Skyrim (and ofc Oblivion), trying to get into Battle Royale with Apex Legends - how about you (if there are any you love the most?) :smile:
    Hello Ash,

I can't lie! ABBA is one of the bands that I end up going back to, my favourites have to be S.O.S and Gimme Gimme Gimme!, probably more if I had to choose... :sweat_smile:

My house is Ravenclaw! I guess since you are Hufflepuff, you must be good at finding things ... or am I just making a generalised assumption :lol:

Gimme Gimme Gimme and S.O.S are amazing ABBA songs. Lol that was just a generalised assumption about me being good at finding things but sometimes I am good at it but most of the time I am absolutely unorganised and clumsy.
    Mike wrote: »

Too many to count Mike!
    Including but not all, Prince of Persia (old classic), Metal Gear Solid series, Assassins Creed series, getting into this new one named Genshin Impact, Hellblade, Skyrim (and ofc Oblivion), trying to get into Battle Royale with Apex Legends - how about you (if there are any you love the most?) :smile:

Don't get angry at me but I have only actually heard of 3 of those games but it sounds like you enjoy a wide variety of games.
    @fabulash I miss you
    @fabulash I miss you

Hi Zoya!!!! <3333333
    It has been so long - how are you doing?
    I came on here after so long. How is everything going? I miss you too! <3

Let me know how everything is going!
    Meep meep! Hello Ash!
    Meep meep! Hello Ash!

Meep!
    Hello hello!
    How are you doing? (I apologise being a day late)
    How is everything going? Feels like a while since I've been able to chat to you! :smile: