Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The “last movie you watched” thread

Comments

• natalie_bnatalie_b Posts: 45 Boards Initiate
    Titans, great sci-fi film! Think its been out for a few years but well worth the watch :) 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Escape room
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    The disappearance of Michelle 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    ooo I watched the new to all the boys I loved film (no.3) on the weekend. It was cute but the others were better!
    The lie
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Rewatched X-Men: First Class for the first time in years!
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Currently rewatching all the marvel films again 😬 Age of Ultron tonight
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    edited February 2021
    Leap Year.

It’s on Netflix. It was good.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I watched Raya and the Last Dragon with my parents for Mother's Day and it was a lot of fun! I really liked the main character Raya her and her sword were cool as hell. :mrgreen:
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Yes day
  • SkyeSkye Posts: 103 The Mix Convert
    All the bright places
    Won't you come over and watch the stars with me?

• Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    Yes Day (also mood today 🥳 )
    giphy.gif
    Emma_ wrote: »
    Yes Day (also mood today 🥳 )
    giphy.gif

I loved this film!

I'm currently watching goodnight mister Tom
    The boy
    Greta
    The secret obsession
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Herb
    A Korean film that bought me to tears. It's heart-breaking but it's moving. <3
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

Shoutout to my man Wallace Wells
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Breaking Dawn part 2 for like the 10000000th time xx x love u K stewart :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Jurassic world
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Robin Hood Prince of Thieves for the 50th time.
    My guilty pleasure.
    Weekender Offender 
    8miles
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • m3gan04m3gan04 Posts: 28 Boards Initiate
    I last watched The conjuring 3: The devil made me do it
    Me and my boyfriend took my younger sister to watch it at the cinema the day it came out. Absolutely loved it!! Definitely much scarier than 1 and 2 since there’s much more jump scares, but the adrenaline and suspense from horrors are the best part - especially when the storyline is still captivating. Amazing that it’s based on a true story, would definitely recommend.
  • m3gan04m3gan04 Posts: 28 Boards Initiate
    I watched a film on netflix called brain on fire, was a good film, sad in parts. 

Omds I’ve seen that before it’s so sad! I was on a sad movie marathon about a month ago and watched loads like that on Netflix.
    Brain on fire, to the bone, all the bright places, and my personal favourite... it’s kind of a funny story.
  • rainskyerainskye Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    The last film I watched was Fractured, it's a psychological thriller - my favorite genre! k3rul0k2j8x9.jpg
    I watched Space Sweepers on Netflix a few days ago and it was so much fun! Just an all-around great sci-fi action movie with an important message about how important it is to take care of The Earth BEFORE we start colonising other planets.
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    The Woman In The Window - a film adaption of a book!

Plot: Agoraphobic Dr. Anna Fox witnesses something she shouldn't while keeping tabs on the Russell family, the seemingly picture perfect clan that lives across the way.
    Oooh I've been meaning to watch that myself @lovemimoon did you enjoy it?