Home Introduce Yourself
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

Hello i'm new and lost

maxmax Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2020 in Introduce Yourself
hi to who ever reads this, i'm Max, i'm 20 years old and i'm bored of feeling numb, not being able to move because of anxiety, and just going through the movements of life. I've spoken to friends and even a psychologist about it and nothing changes. And i'm tired of it, and talking about it, because it feels like all of it makes no difference. So here i am, just wondering if anyone here could maybe help me feel less broken 
independent_SciFi_456Sneakylilmochadante96phoebe_

Comments

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Sparkle ✨ Posts: 1,170 Wise Owl
    Hey Max welcome to the boards I hope you get the support you need 💗
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,269 Master Poster
    Hiiya @max welcome to the boards!! It’s great having you here. My name is Elle, I’m 18 and I sort of can understand that feeling of being tired and thinking things won’t ever change. I really like being here cause there’s people who get it and we’re all here for a chat or just to listen <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Obnoxiously Large Anchor Somewhere in the sea 🌊Posts: 1,072 Wise Owl
    Heya Max, I'm also 20 and I really understand how you feel. What you described fits me pretty well. I've made some great friends here so I hope you can do the same! 

You're always welcome to pm me and you should definitely check out the group chat and support chats :) 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,269 Wise Owl
    Hey Max, I’m 20 too, welcome to the mix! 
    Today is a great day for a great day. 
  • SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Hiya @max

Welcome to The Mix

I totally understand what you're going through. Feel free to PM me. 😃

-Liam
  • dante96dante96 Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi @max

Great to have you here! Sorry to hear that you're going through some uncertain times. I hope we're able to help you feel better
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 BirminghamPosts: 116 The Mix Convert
    Hi max pleased to meet you! 

I know excatly how you feel and generally I think I relate to you I hope you get the support you need if you ever need to talk PM me and I'll try and help you 

That's the best part of the mix there's always something there to help everyone with amazing people

I'm here if you need to talk no matter what I don't know you personally but you seem like a cool guy seriously though I generally hope you get the support you need you deserve it dude 💯👍
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,097 Wise Owl
    Welcome!x
  • phoebe_phoebe_ Posts: 17 Settling in
    Welcome to the boards @max!

Sorry to hear that you've struggling, although it's great to hear that you've spoken to friends and a psychologist about it. Hopefully the amazing community here at The Mix can offer further support :)
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 11,962 An Original Mixlorian
    Welcome to the boards :)

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

• ShaunieShaunie Posts: 13,269 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hey Max welcome ! I hope we can support you through those struggles <3
  • MikeMike 🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,614 Community Manager
    Welcome to the community, Max!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
  • fabulashfabulash Stressed with CoffeePosts: 52 Boards Initiate
    Hey Max!

Welcome to the community! I'm also new here and wondering how things work.
    I hope you get all the best support in the world here, the community does wonderful things!
    "I finally realised so I love me, not so perfect but so beautiful. I'm the one I should love."