Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Rickageddon

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
I know that many people have heard of Whamageddon which is done every December but I wanted to start something called the Rickageddon Challenge. Here are the rules:

1. The challenge starts at 00:01 GMT on 1st February and ends at 23:59 GMT on 28th February. If you are in a different country convert this to your time zone.

2. If you hear the song "Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley" then you have been Rickrolled and are out of the game. Only the original version counts so feel free to listen to any other Rick Astley song or any remixes.

3. Do not try and deliberately rickroll eachother despite how tempting it is!

4. You win if you get through the entire challenge without being rickrolled. Be honest and don't lie so it doesn't ruin the fun of the challenge. 

5. Have fun and good luck!
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    This is interesting! Well I haven’t heard that song for a good while now so there’s a good chance I’ll stay in this game without even trying to :lol: 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Don't click the free stuff link in group chat 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Lol. Great advice. Thank you.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    I'm out 👍 
    That didn't last for very long @Liam Nice try 
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Well, I will not be clicking anything @Eleanor sends me this month 🤣

FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Ed_ I have no idea what you're talking about :innocent:
    Alis propriis volat 
    Lol. If that works then that works no matter how crazy it might seem