Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What have you done today to make you feel proud? 💕

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I started couch to 5k and I did my first run 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Ticked off everything I wanted to do today 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Making something independently 
    Walked teddy. Collected meds. Had phone appointment with gp. Had support group video chat. And Ate 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Showered. Had to sit down as no energy to stand but felt better fornit
    Didn’t self harm last night
    Day 3 of self harm free
    Booked a swim!
  • Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    @Shaunie we're all so excited for you! Hopefully the sun will be shining too!
    Tried a fruit I haven't had before) and I really enjoyed it
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Completed an 8 mile run , the furthest I’ve ever ran :sunglasses:
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Getting lots of stuff on my schedule,
    Going to have some cake, little buffet later,
    Maybe a walk too ❤️

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • SkyeSkye Posts: 103 The Mix Convert
    Chopped my own hair and added bangs. Doesn't look so bad
    Won't you come over and watch the stars with me?

Showered.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Implant is removed and replaced! In a spot of pain but not as bad as I thought it would be at all, nurses were super lovely :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • SkyeSkye Posts: 103 The Mix Convert
    Started drawing again
    Won't you come over and watch the stars with me?

Keeping myself safe last night
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Ran 9.5 mile today 🏃 🥵

@Eleanor comin to beat your 10 mile but this is killin me 🤣
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Liam I always knew I'd be the death of you :joy:
    Alis propriis volat 
    Well for this week. I did all the overtime I signed up to!
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I got the supervisor job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    I’m proud of you all❤️
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    I managed to get out of bed and committed to my hygiene routine for the past two weeks.

It's embarrassing to admit but I've always struggled to take care of myself - sleeping troubles, lack of eating, lack of hygiene care, etc so this is often quite an achievement. :#:3
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    34 days.
    34 days Ive not harmed or participated in dangerous behaviours.
    34 days...
  • rainskyerainskye Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    I woke up at a reasonable time :)