Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    edited January 2021
    Imagine going through lockdown with no friends and no social life. Maybe I deserve this...
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I swear psych hospital WiFi is more unstable than the patients 🙄
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    The only thing I'm gonna miss about hospital is going to the gym in my jammies 🙄
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Really pisses me off when they are like "prepare for evacuation" but wait for the water to be in homes before evacuating.. 
    Like wouldn't it make sense to evacuate before the water gushes in if you know it's going the flood and they know the peak won't be till tomorrow afternoon??
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Such a bad headache
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Can’t deal with this headache. I’m guessing it’s cause I stopped taking my anti depressants cold Turkey. Just wanted to see if I’m less tired.  But I regret it now😭😭😭😭🤢🤢🤢 I’ve gone back on it 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    My sister has been in general 3 times due to mental health and they told her to stop wasting a bed.... I had 48 hospital visits in 2019 and was told nothing of the sort... Logic? (it was the same Dr I was under) they think she's mimicking my symptoms so she's not getting help and I feel so bad/guilty 😔 I didn't ask for this, I didn't want this... 
  • Options
    My sister has been in general 3 times due to mental health and they told her to stop wasting a bed.... I had 48 hospital visits in 2019 and was told nothing of the sort... Logic? (it was the same Dr I was under) they think she's mimicking my symptoms so she's not getting help and I feel so bad/guilty 😔 I didn't ask for this, I didn't want this... 
    @BubblesGoesBoo that’s awful for them to say. No one is ever wasting a bed when you’re clearly struggling. Do you think you could speak to that doctor as that’s not fair at all and both deserve support. 
    I’ve read somewhere that siblings can feel bad for seeking support for their mental health if their siblings has it as they get scared they want some attention instead which put so many people off. But it’s not true at all. The positive out of this is she is reaching out and must of take a lot. It is not your fault at all. It’s the underfunded NHS and them not understanding how bad she is struggling. 
  • Options
    God really is testing me lol
  • Options
    Sometimes it’s soo hard to contain my anger with people. 
  • Options
    Some things just aren't worth it. Home and bed now I think
  • Options
    Can’t go out cause of what I’ve said last night and I just feel stuck 
  • Options
    Why does no one give a fuck about me. I could be here and still be forgotten about. Why haven’t I fucking killer myself. No one gives a fuck
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey @Shaunie I’m sorry you’re in a lot of pain right now, all I can say is we all care about you so much and we’re always here if you ever need anything  <3

I love hearing about teddy and I always enjoy talking to you. You’re a beautiful soul and we’re  always happy to listen if you ever need anything  <3

(sorry if this came across patronising)
  • Options
    Great the only thing I eat these days are grapes. And my dad has ruined that by leaving a grapes on the floor and not grapes are banned in the house. Cause teddy could of got it. Um that’s not my fault. He should be the only one who shouldn’t eat grapes
  • Options
    Arghhhhhhhhhh
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    edited January 2021
    My parents are so mean🙄
    Post edited by Past User on
  • Options
    Can someone please tell me why people feel the need to lie about the severity of their self harm!? 🙃 Baffles me. Why would you make out something is worse than what it is? Like you're just adding to the stigma that people do it for attention. 
  • Options
    Yeah I give up trying to sort out my sleep pattern
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Yeah I give up trying to sort out my sleep pattern
    Honestly same @Shaunie I’m absolutely exhausted really but I just.. cannot sleep! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Can someone please tell me why people feel the need to lie about the severity of their self harm!? 🙃 Baffles me. Why would you make out something is worse than what it is? Like you're just adding to the stigma that people do it for attention. 
    This used to annoy me too

@BubblesGoesBoo

I think it’s because if it’s not as “Severe” as someone else’s they don’t feel like how they fee is valid. 

Which is sad since how “bad” your self harm, it is not a measure on how badly you’re struggling.like at all

and tbh. Sometimes it is for attention. Attention of needing help. And that’s okay 
  • Options
    Why u so obsessed with me
  • Options
    Can’t cope with how tired I am and how much I just sleep
  • Options
    I'm really irritated today
  • Options
    I get annoyed at myself with how pathetic I am at the moment...like someone upsets me.. I literally cry.. something falls over, I cry..I drop something..I cry...get a grip you pathetic fat twat
  • Options
    Ahh ffs I’m so confused 
  • Options
    Ugh fed up of ruining my long sleeve tops  which is my own fault. I need better stain remover 
  • Options
    God is testing me today. Don’t let it get to Me 
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Don’t you just hate it when doctor or pharmacist go like “but don’t...” when they give you something or tell you how to treat something. It’s like well I wouldn’t do that but now you’ve said don’t. I want to lol. 
  • Options
    Is it really that hard to pick up dog shit after your dog shits? Amount of shit I'm seeing on my walk to work these days is nasty. Feel like I'm playing the game where you can't walk on the cracks..but with dog shit Instead.
    If you can't pick up after your dog. Don't fucking have one.
    Honestly need to ring the council