Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    All I want to do all the time is sleep. I normally fall asleep within a couple hours of my meds being taken. But I always wake up a few hours later extremely confused
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    I feel so bad
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I’m really struggling
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    Feel like I’m getting a cold or something. I’ve had a cough and tight throat for ages. I’ve done two COVID tests so probs not that I just don’t know whether it’s cause I’m anxious or if I’m getting a cold. 

Hope you feel better soon!
    I totally get where you are coming from. I sometimes find that when I'm anxious about health related things, my body mimicks the symptoms. I did 2 covid tests because of this. Hope you are doing ok and we are here for you 💕
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Thinking of having a mental health week..take a week out of work, take a week to focus on my own well being, put myself first, focus on self care, taking positive steps forward...time to get myself back on the right tracks.

Proud of myself for recognising that I need this.. I normally just keep going until I break
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Royally fucked up, sh and may need to go to general to have it looked at, but they gave me a sedative so we'll see if I'm still awake then, it's good shit haha.... But may not be getting out Monday now 😔😔

Tw - sh

Tw - blood

Didn't need a transfusion just fluids, now back at the ward waiting to see if I can still go home Monday 🤞🤞

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    The flooding has come up so far and could be worse than last year
  • Options
    I can feel a massive crisis is building up in me and i don’t know what to do. Going to end bad
  • Options
    TW self harm

might need a skin graft

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    @Shaunie always here for you 💖💖
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Thank you @BubblesGoesBoob <3
  • Options
    Feel so fucking unwanted where ever I go at the moment. It's awful. It's just giving me even more reason to hate myself
  • Options
    No support on weekends 😓
  • Options
    Im not feeling well at all. Going to ask my sister for her thermometer 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Lol when people treat me like I'm thick. 
    Fuck off.
    Time for a social media break.
  • Options
    I've had a headache for over a week now lol I'm probably dying or something. Idk I hate headaches
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Ever since it all happened I've had this tight feeling in my chest. Like my lungs can only expand to 80% when I breath in. I really thought that I was going to have a panic attack today. I really want this feeling to subside before I start work. 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    I can’t do today. There’s stuff I should be doing but I just feel so terrible I can’t find even a tiny bit of energy :( everything is overwhelming right now, even seeking support is overwhelming.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Things are getting serious at work now since Monday we’ve have 5 residents test positive 2 has died , 1 is on oxygen in the home , 5 staff have tested positive , more having to self isolating all the staff that are left are exshaugsted and we’re short staffed and we’re close to having a lockdown of the home ... yet there’s still idiots who won’t wear masks or believe it’s not real 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I’m so tired. I can’t handle how tired I have been through out this lockdown 
  • Options
    I guess some people just come into your life just fuck it up then leave :’(
  • Options
    Great. Had a visit from the police. Hide under the blanket and said I have no make up on. But they said I look better than when they don’t have make up on
     ugh who fucking called them

tbey was recording the whole thing ugh
  • Options
    Wanted me to go hospital but definitely not
  • Options
    I just don't feel right physically..
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey @LorryTruck it’s horrible to see people  around us struggling but don’t forget to look after yourself. When we can’t help others sometimes it’s enough to just let them know we’re there for them and we care.

Exercise sounds like a good idea it can really help, it’s a good distraction and it can help boost our moods a little .  :)

We’re always here if you ever need anything  <3
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Fair enough @LorryTruck look after yourself and don’t forget to stay hydrated too.  <3
  • Options
    It may be my BPD thinking but I feel like some people know when you’re low and get you at the time you feel low 
  • Options
    Feeling really ducking awful 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
This discussion has been closed.