Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    Hugs @Salix_alba_2019 grief is so difficult, I understand that. You’re so strong and please keep talking about it <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hear you on that one @Starlight mine have been awful recently. Hot water bottle, some ibuprofen if you can take that and some chocolate or another treat you like <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    @independent_ ive had some ibuprofen (think it’s starting to work) I’m curled up in bed right now, I have so much to do today but looks like I won’t be doing any of it haha Chocolate would be great!! We have biscuits downstairs but I don’t really wanna get up so I’ll get them later :lol: 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Let's please all pray I'm allowed hair dye on the ward 🤞🤞
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Starlight said:
    Periods are the absolute worst!! :persevere:

Hope it passes soon 💕 lots of self care!
  • Options
    I’m struggling honestly. Finding it so hard to sleep at night because my brain won’t stop! But like at the same time I’m tired but not in a sleepy sort of way. More like fed up of everything really and just sad. Idk. Sorry this is a rant. But I don’t know what to do anymore. 
  • Options
    Acid reflux is so bad that it keeps waking me up and extremely uncomfortable
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    I have my pip assessment tomorrow and I’m scared , I know it will get rejected and I’ll have to send it for a tribunal 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    They've boarded upp the ward door and my PTSD is going crazy 😭😭😭
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    I'm really not with it today, twice I've walked into something and hurt myself. Need to sort myself out. 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Happy heavenly birthday Pip! Can't believe she's not here to celebrate her 21st 💔 today I invite you all to join #clipforpip it's pretty simple, just wear a clip or headband in your hair. 

Tw. Ed related 
    I've been really struggling to eat solid food since being in here, I've been getting calories from juice/milkshakes so don't worry, but today I'm forcing myself to have this wrap, I know pip would want me to eat, eating disorders are monsters, and it's a slippery slope, so need to pull myself out before I can't again. I love you pip, fly high my angel 💖

• Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    I'm so done with drama lessons, done, im just done.
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Having one of those days where I feel like I can’t do very much at all, I’ve hardly left my room all day. The horrible lethargic feeling just won’t go away. 
  • Options
    Finding this week really tough, yet again having to bottle it up :(
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited January 2021
    [deleted]
    Post edited by JustV on
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 sending massive hugs, I know there's nothing I can do to take the pain away, but if you need to vent I'm here 💖💖
  • Options
    My friend got discharged at half 1 this morning for not complying.... I'm not complying, why am I not being discharged 😭😭
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @BubblesGoesBoo thank you so much xx
    Post edited by TheMix on
  • Options

To those who need them 💕
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
    My friend got discharged at half 1 this morning for not complying.... I'm not complying, why am I not being discharged 😭😭
    Discharged at 1:30am? Wow that is early.  Sounds like you really want to get out as well.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    My abusive ex has had my mail redirected to his.. Anyone know where I stand legally with this!? 
  • Options
    Dancer said:
    Discharged at 1:30am? Wow that is early.  Sounds like you really want to get out as well.
    Yeahh, getting out Monday if I stay incident free, but it's so damn hard
  • Options
    Feeling everything is completely bottled up is hard.. :(
  • Options
    feeling like I'm in amber zone
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Feel like I’m getting a cold or something. I’ve had a cough and tight throat for ages. I’ve done two COVID tests so probs not that I just don’t know whether it’s cause I’m anxious or if I’m getting a cold. 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Royally fucked up, sh and may need to go to general to have it looked at, but they gave me a sedative so we'll see if I'm still awake then, it's good shit haha.... But may not be getting out Monday now 😔😔

Tw - sh

This discussion has been closed.