Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What games are you playing?

13»

Comments

• SneakylilmochaSneakylilmocha Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    I play Cookie run for most of my free time and sdorica too because the stories are amazing. I play splatoon a lot if I able to afford to buy the online services somehow 
    "Grow from the dirt they left you in."
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I've got my eye on Monster Hunter Rise at the moment, they just put a demo for it up on the Switch eshop today so I think that's going to be most of my weekend! :lol:
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Still playing good old Minecraft solid classic game that id recommend to anyone. 
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Riley said:
    I've got my eye on Monster Hunter Rise at the moment, they just put a demo for it up on the Switch eshop today so I think that's going to be most of my weekend! :lol:

Just a follow up on this, the demo was extremely fun I recommend it to anyone who likes Monster Hunter!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    Still playing good old Minecraft solid classic game that id recommend to anyone. 

I love popping into minecraft every now and then, it's just a chilled game you can relax to!

I've gotten into League of Legends some more now that the new items and season is up and running. I've also been trying to finish off Cyberpunk 2077, progress has slowed there however.
  • ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    Tales of Zestiria is my main game recently, alongside my usual grind in Valorant and LoL!

I've been meaning to give Zestiria a try! I played Tales of Berseria and absolutely loved it! Apparently the two games have some crossover, so hopefully I can get to it at some point!
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Animal crossing ✌️
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Roblox❤️