Home Articles
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Testicle problems - The Mix

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2021 in Articles
imageTesticle problems - The Mix

Got a problem with your testicles? Whether one hangs lower or they just plain hurt, The Mix has the answers.

Read the full story here

Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• immakeepqu1etimmakeepqu1et Posts: 1 Just got here
    this is a really weird question but is it possible for you to masterbate to hard and then after a while your balls will hurt and then when you try and touch one of your balls it hurts really bad?😳
  • MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 617 Incredible Poster
    Hey @immakeepqu1et

Not a weird question at all!

The article states that testicles which hurt after sexual activity may be due to a muscle spasm and it is suggested that a warm bath should help ease the muscles.

If you aren’t noticing any other symptoms such as redness, bruising, swelling or lumps then try having a warm bath and speak to your doctor if the pain doesn’t go away or gets worse.

Hope this helps a bit!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.