Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Really need my group sessions I feel so shit
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Shaunie support chat is on later maybe you can go on there ❤️
    Emoji246 said:
    @Shaunie support chat is on later maybe you can go on there ❤️
    Thank you. Forgot that started back today thanks! Think my sister wants to go out to the shops at that time tho 🙄
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    @Shaunie Even if you don’t get chance to go on there you can always message me anytime if you want to talk ❤️
    Thank you <3
    @Shaunie No problem ❤️
    edited January 2021
    TW Everyone just hate me instead dead inside anyway 😭
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I feel so numb emotionally
  • SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    We don't hate you Alina I promise
    I'm sorry @GreenTea do you want to talk about it?
    SciFi_456 said:
    I'm sorry @GreenTea do you want to talk about it?

Just feeling...I feel nothing. 
    😭😭😭
    Hope you are doing ok @SciFi_456
    @GreenTea if you wanna talk about it more feel free to drop me a message 👍🏻
    @GeeenTea I'm doing ok thank you 😃
    SciFi_456 said:
    @GreenTea if you wanna talk about it more feel free to drop me a message 👍🏻

Much appreciated 💕 might chuck a message your way later
    ugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You doing ok there?
    Anything we can do to help? 💕
    @GreenTea thanks I appreciate that 👍🏻
    edited January 2021
    PTW - Self Harm

Omg might be feeling over dramatic but think I’ve caused myself nerve damage. I’m scared. It hurts. I can’t use my arm properly 

edited January 2021
    Shaunie said:
    PTW - Self Harm

Omg might be feeling over dramatic but think I’ve caused myself nerve damage. I’m scared. It hurts. I can’t use my arm properly 

I swear I didn’t write self harm on this - as I didn’t want it to be more triggering as sometimes the word self harm makes me more triggering. Even tho probably obvious SH. Am I being stupid or did someone edit that to say self harm cause very quick. And idek who did it as the mix not been on since. Ahh feel like either that or got such bad memory but I defo put the PTW 

anyway. Think going on a break from here after tonight 
    😭🥺🖤😓
    Hugs @Emoji246 <3
    Hugs to you to @Shaunie❤️🥺
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Emoji246 Sending hugs <3 I know you've said previously that night time can be a bit of a worry for you, how are you feeling? 
    Alis propriis volat 
    @Eleanor Hi ❤️ I’m feeling rubbish like I don’t deserve anything because I make people feel rubbish 🙁
    @Emoji246 What's making you think that? - We certainly don't think you're rubbish at all <3 I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling great, hopefully we can cheer you up a wee bit! :)
    Alis propriis volat 
    ❤️❤️@Aidan @Eleanor Thankyou guys I don’t know it’s probably because I keep posting and annoying people also I don’t know I just feel really down and that I don’t help people enough which makes me a selfish idiot 😓
    I don’t know I can’t seem to believe that @Aidan🥺
    @Aidan Taking care of myself first 🥺if I don’t take care of others first I feel like I’m being selfish I can say a lot of negative stuff about me because I am all the negative things you can think of 😓
    @Emoji246 You cant pour from an empty cup! I've seen you give support on the boards any a time and people really appreciate that! Sometimes you've got to take some for yourself too, and it can be hard to support others when you need support yourself so don't beat yourself up about that! 

The spam feature will let you know if you're posting too much - but I'm pretty sure you're all good on that side of things! That's what the boards are for, if no one posted on them then they wouldn't serve their purpose! 
    Alis propriis volat 
This discussion has been closed.