Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

TV series ❤️

_Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
edited January 2021 in General Chat
Hi guys I just thought what series  you guys think I should watch Any recommendations I like stuff like drama and comedy at the minute I am watching Waterloo Road 
Tagged:

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I love Waterloo road too, have you watched Ackley Bridge it’s similar to Waterloo road. 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    edited January 2021
    @Dandelion Hi❤️
    I have heard of Ackely Bridge and I will be watching it after Waterloo Road is Ackely Bridge what you are watching now and is it good ❤️
    -Alina
    I’m watching criminal minds at the minute, I have watched ackley bridge before though, I did quite like it. 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    @Dandelion Yes I like them kind of series like Waterloo Road and I heard of Ackely Bridge before to and that sounds like something I would like too ❤️
  • SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    @Emoji246 @Dandelion

Hope you're all having a good Sunday.

I enjoyed Waterloo Road when I binged it over last Christmas. Got some good actors in it like Neil Morrissey and Angus Deayton. Wasn't too keen on Ackley Bridge though aha 😂.

If you like comedy Alina, I recommend Not Going Out with Lee Mack. He really knows how to write comedy and it has some good stars like the late, great Bobby Ball. There's also Citizen Khan with Adil Ray, or Mrs Brown's Boys. Line of Duty is a good drama to get stuck into. I think they can all be found on iPlayer but don't quote me on that 😂. Hope you're enjoying Waterloo Road.

I've never seen criminal minds before dandelion. Is it any good? Glad you like Waterloo Road as well. It's a well-written show. 

What genres of TV show d'you guys like?
    Hi @SciFi_456 I am glad you also enjoyed Waterloo Road I don’t know about Ackely Bridge I have heard it and it sounds good but I haven’t watched it yet.
    I haven’t heard of Not Going Out with Lee Mack.or the late, great Bobby Ball. but I have seen citizen Khan and that is really funny and also Mrs Brown Boys is really funny to. 😂
    Line of Duty is a good drama I will watch this drama because I haven’t watched it before.
    Another series @Sc@SciFi_456 @Dandelion
    You might like is Pretty little liars if you haven’t already watched it ❤️
    I haven't seen pretty little liars @Emoji246 😂. What's it about?
    @SciFi_456 it’s about four teenage girls - Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily; four estranged friends whose darkest secrets are about to unravel.
    @Emoji246 thanks Alina it sounds interesting. I might check it out 👍🏻.
    Yeah I love criminal minds @SciFi_456. I watch pretty much anything tbh I love medical dramas and police shows as well as comedy and things like that. I like watching tv in the background when doing other stuff so I get through quite a lot of shows lol 
    @Dandelion ah nice sounds like you've got a nice variety then. What's criminal minds like?