Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New Year’s Eve ❤️

_Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
edited December 2020 in Health & Wellbeing
Hi guys I just want to wish you all a very happy new year’s eve the last day of 2020 I hope all of your wishes come true and have the best year you all hope for no matter what you are all going thru I’m always here to listen just drop me a message.
I want you all to remember the ones that bring you down are not worth it in your life you deserve  to be happy 💞
Tagged:

Comments

• ChloeChloe Deactivated Posts: 25 Boards Initiate
    Happy NYE to you too. I'm sure everyone has at least one story about 2020 that they'll be able to share in years to come and hopefully there are some highs in there too!

I often do this thing called 'champagne moment' - where you pick in best moment (I guess it could be any drink of choice!). I think one of my champagne moments of 2020 was celebrating my little one turning 1. I didn't get to do all the things I wanted with Covid, but the world can't take away the happiness of his very existence and his face when he ate handfuls of birthday cake!

Do you have a champagne moment? Anyone else? 
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hi @Chloe❤️
    I agree they will hopefully be some highs of 2021 if you believe it.
    that’s a good idea champagne moment my drink would be something fizzy because I wouldn’t drink champagne so maybe something like Fanta.
    let’s hope you get to do the things you wanted to do this year fingers crossed.
    They did say they have a vaccine so hopefully we don’t have to worry about COVID as much there is also another wave of a virus in Africa called something else but hopefully they will do something about it’
    Nice to meet you I don’t think we have spoken before 
    I hope your little one still had a good birthday and enjoyed the cake 🎂❤️
    Nice to meet you too - don't think we have spoken.

Mmmm Fanta, which kind though? If you had to toast to a Fanta moment this year... what would it be?

Yea, let's hope 2021 is a bit freer! And yes, we enjoyed all the cake =)
    @Chloe The Fanta I would drink would have to be Fanta twist the red one and the toast of this year would be I had a interview for a job and I got the job but I have to check in with them because I haven’t heard from them in a while 🙂
    I don't think I've every had that one. I like the lemon twist one. But I'd have the red one and toast your job interview - congratulations! Hope they get back to you soon.
  • SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    edited December 2020
    Hi again @Emoji246 and hi there @Chloe I don't think we've met yet. I'm Liam and It's nice to meet you. I hope you're all having a good new year's eve. 😄

I think my champagne moment was when I got the call to confirm I had been offered my apprenticeship. It was hard to deal with after I had been laid off from my job and given predicted BTECs after college so I was thrilled if I'm honest. 😄

Congratulations Emoji on getting your job. You must be thrilled! Also, I like Fanta Twist too 😂. I hope your little one had a good birthday, Chloe 🎂. 

Hey! No, don't think we've met but it's lovely to meet you. 

That sounds like an amazing champagne moment, especially after the lows. Thank you for sharing and I hope there are more of those champagne moments in 2021!
    @Liam Fanta twist is the best 😂
    and sorry @Chloe I didn’t tell you my name my name is Alina🙂
  • Lauren223Lauren223 Posts: 71 Budding Regular
    Such lovely things to read <3 Wishing all you and all future posters in here a lovely start to 2021!

As for my champagne moment (let's do with vodka!) it was probably on my birthday. Like many this year, I had a lockdown birthday and it was right at the start, so we were all hopping onto Zoom, House Party. I've never been able to have big parties because of my anxiety and financial struggles, so it felt really really special being able to have all my friends (including some from different countries) spend the day with me and taking part in my train quiz! <3
    Hi @Lauren223 Nice to meet you my name is Alina ☺️.
    I hope you have an lovely start to 2021 too.
    That sounds like a nice moment having your friends on Zoom and House party for your birthday 🥳let’s hope this year will be even better!❤️
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    edited December 2020
    Emoji246 said:
    @Liam Fanta twist is the best 😂
    and sorry @Chloe I didn’t tell you my name my name is Alina🙂
    i never argued otherwise?! ;) but since i've been tagged i'll say that i'd prefer an irn bru! :tongue:

Happy new year pal! 

i think you meant to tag @SciFi_456

Oh sorry @Liam wrong Liam 😂
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Ha! it's alright.. it is confusing ! :)
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Happy new year to you toooo @Emoji246

Heyyy nice to meet you @Chloe , I love the idea of sharing our champagne moment. Mine was when I got the call to say that I'd gotten the job I really wanted :)

edited December 2020
    Hope you have a good year @Salix_alba_2019❤️☺️That’s fantastic that you got the job you really wanted well done 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Happy new year everyone in advance!

Not sure about my champagne moment. Maybe getting my distinction overall for my course. Super proud I was! 🤣

Hope the new year treats you all well ❤️

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld