Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello i'm new and lost

maxmax Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2020 in Introduce Yourself
hi to who ever reads this, i'm Max, i'm 20 years old and i'm bored of feeling numb, not being able to move because of anxiety, and just going through the movements of life. I've spoken to friends and even a psychologist about it and nothing changes. And i'm tired of it, and talking about it, because it feels like all of it makes no difference. So here i am, just wondering if anyone here could maybe help me feel less broken 

Comments

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey Max welcome to the boards I hope you get the support you need 💗
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hiiya @max welcome to the boards!! It’s great having you here. My name is Elle, I’m 18 and I sort of can understand that feeling of being tired and thinking things won’t ever change. I really like being here cause there’s people who get it and we’re all here for a chat or just to listen <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Heya Max, I'm also 20 and I really understand how you feel. What you described fits me pretty well. I've made some great friends here so I hope you can do the same! 

You're always welcome to pm me and you should definitely check out the group chat and support chats :) 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey Max, I’m 20 too, welcome to the mix! 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Hiya @max

Welcome to The Mix

I totally understand what you're going through. Feel free to PM me. 😃

-Liam
  • dante96dante96 Deactivated Posts: 14 Settling in
    Hi @max

Great to have you here! Sorry to hear that you're going through some uncertain times. I hope we're able to help you feel better
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Hi max pleased to meet you! 

I know excatly how you feel and generally I think I relate to you I hope you get the support you need if you ever need to talk PM me and I'll try and help you 

That's the best part of the mix there's always something there to help everyone with amazing people

I'm here if you need to talk no matter what I don't know you personally but you seem like a cool guy seriously though I generally hope you get the support you need you deserve it dude 💯👍
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • phoebe_phoebe_ Deactivated Posts: 17 Settling in
    Welcome to the boards @max!

Sorry to hear that you've struggling, although it's great to hear that you've spoken to friends and a psychologist about it. Hopefully the amazing community here at The Mix can offer further support :)
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome to the boards :)
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hey Max welcome ! I hope we can support you through those struggles <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community, Max!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • fabulashfabulash Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    Hey Max!

Welcome to the community! I'm also new here and wondering how things work.
    I hope you get all the best support in the world here, the community does wonderful things!
    "I finally realised so I love me, not so perfect but so beautiful. I'm the one I should love."