Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Mix Services over Christmas!

ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
edited December 2020 in General Chat
Hey hey everyone :)

Just a brief post to let everyone know that The Mix's Services will be open over christmas at the usual times for the time being!

Due to the christmas period, however, there may be less staff coverage in some areas, and this may be reflected in some cases. For example, PM replies may be slower than usual if it gets super busy!

We'll also be recieving help from our fab volunteers throughout the christmas period! They will help us keep these services running, so thankyou to those volunteers as well :)
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    edited December 2020
    Just to add: our PM inbox is unusually busy right now, with some things that are higher priority for us to address than others, so bear with us while we catch up :):star: 
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I've been waiting for ages for a PM about something and I keep being told soon..but soon never comes...
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Hear you @GreenTea. :) Staff capacity has been a little up and down recently too, so we're working through a backlog and trying our best to prioritise. We will get round to you.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hey RamS! You need so many posts I think before you're allowed to pm? I'm not sure how many that is :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld