Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Have you played these board games?

SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
So for Christmas I love playing board games with my sisters and my dad. Normally my dad buys them. But this year it’s up to me to find decent ones that we don’t have. 

So far I have found 3 that I have never heard of or played so was interested in if anyone else has & if enjoyed it and see if they’re worth getting / look decent as idk lol the pressure. I think they look quite fun
i will post a picture of it incase have played it but didn’t know was called that. Are they kids games? And don’t suppose you know any under rated board games that not many people have heard of?
would be very helpful if could reply. Thank you 💕

1) Abalone

2) Blokus

3) Bounce Off Rock n Rollz

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Ohh, never heard of these! i just watched a wee video on how to play abalone, it looks like fun. It's a two player game though so just a heads up incase you didn't know.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Ah thank you. (And yeah I did know that)
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    If you want a decent, quick, and somewhat competitive board game, try Quarkle. It is Dominos meets Yahtzie and can be played by virtually any age and still have fun!
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I haven’t heard of any of these ones but a great one that we have is called Five Second Rule, it’s basically a quiz game where you have to think of 3 answers to a question in 5 seconds. It’s very competitive and I absolutely an’t wait to play it again this Christmas!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Shaunie hey I haven’t seen you around lately hope your ok ❤️And no I haven’t played the board games 🥰
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Thanks all
     and thanks @Emoji246 not ok keep hurting myself  but thanks for asking
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    aww I hope your better soon ❤️@shaunie