Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What kind of flowers do you like??

SneakylilmochaSneakylilmocha Posts: 177 Helping Hand
edited December 2020 in General Chat
This is my first time posting this kind of topic. Because I like flowers a lot, I had an idea to discuss about this.
I want to post this so anyone can having fun chatting more, so I decided to give it a try. 

What kind of flowers do you like?
For me, Madonna lilies are my favorite. It looks natural, even the flowers are white like white roses. I also like the petals, even though I never seen it in real life but It's still my favorite.
This might be lame while this is my first time to post threads like this, but I hope this goes well and didn't upset anybody.
"Grow from the dirt they left you in."

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    I don't know much about flowers but we planted some forget me nots  (idk if thats their real name?) when our dog passed away and they look so nice :) So they're probs my fave!
  • SneakylilmochaSneakylilmocha Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    That's cool! @Liam
    Yes, people usually calls it forget me nots, but some people I've met called it myosotis too!
    I agree that forget me nots are beautiful with shades of color! I'm curious, what kind color do you plant those flowers?
    Anyways, I'm sorry to hear about that, I'm sure your dog likes it! :smile:
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Lillies are my favourite particularly white ones, I love the smell of them. My aunt always has them in her house so the smell reminds me of her house. 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    I agree with that @Dandelion
    I also like lilies too!
    Though, I never know what lilies smells like. Anyway, that must be feel nostalgic by reminding the smell to reminded of her home. :smile:
    edited December 2020
    That's Interesting @Aidan
    I've never heard of that kind of plant before. I googled it and It really does look like a flower and it's beautiful! 
    Also, yes, that counts too. Favorite plants are also included! :lol:

• Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    I'm a big fan of orchids because my gran loves them, they've always involved me a lot with their gardening so I love flowers. Snowdrops are beautiful as well but not as meaningful to me as orchids 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    edited December 2020
    @Anch0r33
    Oh I like orchids too! :smiley:
    There's a lot of orchids in my country and some of neighbour have them. My favorites are Moon orchids and black orchids, which are rare for me to see them!
    Also, I've never heard of snowdrops too and never seen them in my life. It's almost look like lilly of the valley amd it reminds me of fireflies!
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Dandelion ❤️😍
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    I cultivate orchids so those definitely but also sunflowers, I love anything yellow! My favourite outdoor flowers are bleeding hearts <3
    @Emoji246 Dandelions are nice! I also like them and that's pretty a good choice! 

@chubbydumpling it's good to hear that you planted orchids as well and sunflowers too! I agree that flowers can also look interesting in yellow. Also bleeding hearts are interesting too, I've never heard of them either!
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Magnolias are my favourite and welcome to the boards 🥰