Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I'm not doing so great right now.

2»

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Aww @GreenTea sending big hugs <3 you sound like you need them! I’m sorry to hear today is tough if you need a rant or a chat im always here 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Thank you to those who responded here. I'm not doing so great at the moment. I'm fighting and fighting but struggling to find reasons to keep fighting 
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @GreenTea
    Sending massive hugs, I’m so sorry to hear you’re not doing great right now. I know you said therapy was meant to be starting soon, do you know when it starts now? 

Keep fighting, we are here for you 💜
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    Lucy307 said:
    Hey @GreenTea
    Sending massive hugs, I’m so sorry to hear you’re not doing great right now. I know you said therapy was meant to be starting soon, do you know when it starts now? 

Keep fighting, we are here for you 💜

No idea because what I was told is different to what I was given on a letter so we shall see I guess
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hey green tree how are you doing today? 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Been really tearful today, anxiety is high. Just had enough.
    Do you ever just feel like completely shutting down?.. I feel like I'm clinging to the final threads
    Do you ever just feel like completely shutting down?.. I feel like I'm clinging to the final threads
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    @GreenTea so sorry to read this. How are you feeling now? 
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    Lucy307 said:
    @GreenTea so sorry to read this. How are you feeling now? 

Sorry, I saw this but forgot to reply. I've been so busy and find myself falling apart at night when everything from the day stops
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey green tea I’m really sorry to hear that. I always find nights hard and I sometimes find writing things out helpful. We’re all here If you ever need anyone to listen. We all care about you green tea . You’re an amazing strong person and I’m sorry I can’t help more <3