Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    just feeling really fed up and down recently. :( 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Found out my ex has been going round saying to people I was a toxic girlfriend today, maybe he was right, maybe I am a toxic person
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Had a letter today telling me I'm under the primary mental health care team. 
    I don't know why but it's just made me feel so on edge
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I'm finding it really hard to accept the body I'm in.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    When your room smells stale from hidden food 🤢
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I can’t carry on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Heyyyy what's going on for you atm? 
    Shaunie said:
    I can’t carry on

edited November 2020
    Can’t stop crying. I don’t want to be here😭😭😭. Keep Picturing what it’s like for my family to find Me lifeless in my bed and I don’t think they’d care much.   I don’t really mean anything to anyone. I barely have a personality. I’m shy and quiet. No one would miss me. Can’t live this life of constant paranoia of this thing. I’m fed up of my anxiety. Fed up of struggling to breath. This problem is never going away and I don’t wanna live anymore. I don’t know how much longer I can hang on. People would just carry on with their lives and I’d be at peace. 
    I’m safe though
    What’s the point😞
    Shaunie said:
    Can’t stop crying. I don’t want to be here😭😭😭. Keep Picturing what it’s like for my family to find Me lifeless in my bed and I don’t think they’d care much.   I don’t really mean anything to anyone. I barely have a personality. I’m shy and quiet. No one would miss me. Can’t live this life of constant paranoia of this thing. I’m fed up of my anxiety. Fed up of struggling to breath. This problem is never going away and I don’t wanna live anymore. I don’t know how much longer I can hang on. People would just carry on with their lives and I’d be at peace. 
    Holy fuck, I felt a similar way just the other day😢Heyy it's okay to cry, I'm actually glad that you allowed yourself to cry ❤️

You've been dealing with these things for so long, you're  strong for managing this far because it's not easy in the slightest.To be dealing with what you have been whilst still committing to work is commendable.yeah I rmemeber you taking on extra shifts and what not, I see you girlll *wiggles brows up and down*. 

I understand that recently you've been feeling a little under-appreciated by your family by how they've treated you. Deep down they do care about you but families have a funny way of showing it, even when it's out of order. I'd be devastated and I'm sure that many others at The Mix would be to hear about your ending. You've been trying so so hard and I promise you that we see it where your family don't.

Accepting the way things currently are is brutal but it doesn't meant that you won't be able to achieve a place where things are more tolerable. You're not a bad person, you're just going through a hard time. Humans are so so sooo varied there's not a way for us to be, we as humans like to force this narrative that everyone needs to but bubbly and extroverted when it's absolutely okay not to be.You're not a  burden, and people's peace isnt determined by your existence, humans are far too selfish for that (I can confirm!)

I'm fighting the sleepies right now. I didnt want to nod off before getting back to your post❤️I'll try and stay awake to reply properly but if now I'll try tomorrow 

My eyeballs are aching lol 

@Shaunie I forgot to add some extra hugs to your post. If you don't like hugs I could always opt in to trip you up 😉🤪
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited November 2020
    Witnessed a hit and run today, nothing serious. But I had to make a few phone calls to report it and it's playing on my mind, if I said the right things, did I sound ok? Etc. I can't seem to let go of the phone call situation
    Hugs everyone <3 
    thank you for listening to me last night salix 
    Been doing really well to not harm myself cause fucking hate these keloid scars but getting really tempting. just need to distract myself:( 
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Sending hugs to everyone <3 
    Alis propriis volat 
    edited November 2020
    Teddy is doing the most dirtest farts going. I’m trying to go to sleep early. But ew feel like gagging
    Back to work tomorrow. I don’t know if I’m looking forward to it or not
    Woken up in a right state. Shit me I don't know what that was about. 
    I hate waking up in a complete panic and not able to make sense of it
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Teddy is doing the most dirtest farts going. I’m trying to go to sleep early. But ew feel like gagging
    That sounds absolutely disgusting. I hope that Teddy stopped farting. Has he possibly eaten anything that he wasn't supposed to because that can cause excessive farting.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    My friend was meant to be coming down and it was the only thing keeping me going, but she can't anymore due to self isolation when she gets back 😭😭😭
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    I don't know how long I can keep pushing forward. I just need to keep reminding myself that my appointment with mental health team is soon
    Mum 100% has OCD. Moved her bag. Got so angry She throw ornament across the room 
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    i don't really know how i'm going to cope with it all, I'm so bad with change I've noticed and go downhill..i also realised my abandonment issues are really bad....
    I don't matter. 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    @GreenTea you matter to us. We all really care and want to help anyway we can. I’m always happy to listen if you ever need anything  <3
    edited December 2020
    Thanks but I don't matter
This discussion has been closed.