Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New Self Care & Wellness Website

coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
hiii guys!

some of you might remember that a few months back i posted about my idea to create a self-care and wellness website, and asked what you might like to see on it. i really appreciate all your ideas, they helped me out a tonne! i have now finished my website and made it live, so if you would like to check it out I would really love that! the link is www.thesunnymantra.com, or you can click here. however it's totally up to you if you'd like to or not, of course :smile:

the idea behind the website and the name 'the sunny mantra' is shared below in this 'message from sunny':

if you do visit the sunny mantra, I really hope that it can help you in some way! thank you again to anyone who shared ideas, really appreciate it :heart:

also, I'm really sorry if this promotional type of posting isn't allowed! please let me know if this is against any rules etc :smile:

Comments

• ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Omg @coc0mac I love this!! It's amazing!! ❤️❤️😍
    Alis propriis volat 
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Ahh thank you so so much @Eleanor! and thank you for checking it out too, that really means a lot! :heart:
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @coc0mac Woo, well done! It looks amazinggg!! I love the website and the whole idea of it!
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Aww this is amazing I love it !
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Ahhh thank you both so much @Liam and @Millie2787! I honestly appreciate you guys taking a look and saying such nice things SO much! thank you :heart:
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    wow its so pretty, looks great 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    This is amazing @coc0mac , it looks brilliant and I’m sure it will help a lot of people. Well done  :)
    Hope you have a very happy day  <3
    Thank you so much @Mel_ and @SpaceOtter! Your support truly means the world to me :smile: I hope you both have a lovely rest of your day! 
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    That’s amazing @coc0mac. I absolutely love it ! 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Thank you so much @Dandelion, that really means a lot! I'm so pleased you like it :heart:
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Love this 😍❤️
    Thank you so much @Emoji246, I'm so thankful for you checking it out! :heart:
  • SneakylilmochaSneakylilmocha Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    Hey, I Just noticed this, and this is amazing and really helpful! I also really appreciate the good design and the animations! Especially when the website opens, it looks pretty cool! :heart:
    "Grow from the dirt they left you in."