Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Welcome to Ramble-Ville

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
just thought i would post a quick update as i've been missing the last few months (it's been a busy time!) first of all when my workplace burned to the ground i moved 200 mile away from home to look for work, i moved in with a friend until i found my own place (a stunning wee flat) anyway was with my friend for 2 months and it was soo good just to catch up and rant about life. as she lives so far away from my home i only see her about 3/4 times a year.. but now my flat is on the next street over so can see her anytime i want haha (we've bubbled) anyway got a job at pets at home and i love it! then got a job relief at hobbycraft, and tomorrow staring my supervisor role at the uni. so working 3 jobs its hectic! though i've managed to work it so i still gt every weekend off! so still some time to myself :) met an amazing guy who treats me like a queen, its the first time since the attack i've felt comfortable being around a guy on my own, so its going well :)

basically things have been going really well for me since moving away. im not gonna lie, there has been bumps, recovery isnt linear, but it is SO worth it :)

whats been going on for everyone else whilst i was away? :) hope everyone is slaying it <3
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Well done, I’m so glad everything is going well for you. It certainly does sound hectic but I’m glad you’ve still got some time to relax x
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    So glad to hear from you, and that all is going well! Long may it continue :) x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.