Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Presenting

happycatcrazyhappycatcrazy Deactivated Posts: 49 Boards Initiate
Hi all 
my anxiety is though the roof have to present to boss tomorrow so scared for work experience any tips ?

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    happycatcrazyhappycatcrazy Deactivated Posts: 49 Boards Initiate
    errrin said:
    Hey, I find presentations pretty stressful too. Sometimes repeating a phrase to myself before hand can help. Like everything’s going to be ok and who I am isn’t defined by one presentation.  One thing I tell myself is that in an hour it’ll be over, it’ll just be another thing of the past. 

A good night sleep is helpful too. To help me sleep  I  write my worries out then watch one of my favourite TV shows to help distract me before going to sleep. 

Sometimes taking deep breaths before hand can help too. 

Remember you’re awesome, I believe in you . I know you’re going to do brilliant. Here if you ever need anything. Good luck  :)

(Sorry if this sounded patronising it’s ok thanks 
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Hey :) just saw this! how did it go?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @happycatcrazy

How did it go? Whatever the response, I'm super proud of you! :heart: