Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I’m feeling stressed over a drink at Costas

DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
So I went to Costas drive through today and I ordered a small skinny latte and I got a large one you would think that would be a bonus but not fo me as I have to be careful of what I comsume. I have used SHOUT. 

Comments

• Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hey, I'm sorry to hear your order was wrong. 

I know you say you have to be careful with what you consume. Is it possible for you to not finish the full drink or go back and ask for another one? 

Hope you're okay 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    I was in a drive through  with someone otherwise I would of asked for another one and there were a que of people behind me and I struggle not to finish stuff as I don’t like waste  
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Durhamjaide Is there someone else who could finish it off for you, that way you're only drinking your specified amount and none goes to waste? 
    Alis propriis volat 
    And I don’t like sharing I did ask the person who was with and she said she didn’t wasn’t it 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Did SHOUT help? :)
    Liam said:
    Did SHOUT help? :)
    Yes if dix thanks I haven’t had a meltdown other it which I would of done not using SHOUT 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Brilliant :) I'm glad that they helped