Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    edited November 2020
    I dont sleep anymore, and im having crisis day by day; its horrible, i feel horrible,,, i just wanna a hug and people keep talking and talking, like fvkc all this shft, im done already
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    edited November 2020
    @joya remember that you can create an independent discussion if you needed to talk more about what is going on for you at the moment , or wanted some more guided advice etc

That goes for everyone else too, The Mix are here for you  :)

I hope you are okay <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    Jade09 said:
    @joya remember that you can create an independent discussion if you needed to talk more about what is going on for you at the moment , or wanted some more guided advice etc

That goes for everyone else too, The Mix are here for you  :)

I hope you are okay <3
    Yeah, i know!! Thank you so much!! I will open a discussion later, i just need a time to organize all my feelings inside me to put on words,,, thanks again
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I’m filling out an application form for uni to have the cost of my portfolio I need to do whilst on placement funded. One of the check boxes is do you have a disability or mental health condition. I didn’t check it I don’t know why it probably means I won’t get the funding now. I didn’t know if I could I take medication and get help for it but it’s not like I have an official thing saying I have a mental health condition, so I felt like I couldn’t tick it. 

Just needed to kinda rant I guess 😶
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    6th form tomorrow I don't want to go:[
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Got such a headache
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Feel insanely dizzy 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I'm not too sure what to do with myself today. I've ve gotten back into the swing of job hunting. I've decided to push back doing and MSc for another year because I'm still unsure of what to do. I don't even feel like I'm smart enough for it. 

I feel like such a failure right now. I feel like I've failed in life. 

I'm doing my absolute hardest right now not to relapse, it's hard. 
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Honestly never felt so unwanted in my life 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Falling behind on my work tasks. It's really putting me down
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Going to need an ECG after I finish self isolating. :( I might have a heart murmur. Bit worrying for me. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    My medication is fucking with my memory. I'm so forgetful all of a sudden and get so easily confused.. this change has only recently been since my meds were upped
  • Options
    Whole estate of blocked off to public, police banged my door telling us to close all windows, emergency services people everywhere, 6 fire engines..a hand ful of paramedics and police too.. been a chemical spill.. it's scary shit
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    RIP Porkie (our guinea pig)
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Oh no Shaunie. That's awful news. I am so sorry to hear that Porkie has passed away. How are you and Teddy feeling?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Oh no Shaunie. That's awful news. I am so sorry to hear that Porkie has passed away. How are you and Teddy feeling?
    I’m ok. The Porkie was suffering cause wasn’t eating so I’m glad he’s not suffering now. 
    And teddy is actually unwell atm. Spent all night being sick bless him. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    It's been a horrific weekend, been harrassed, violated.. all in my own home. I had a friend over at 2am because I was so uncomfortable in my own fucking house. 
  • Options
    Had another big cry yesterday but this time it was grief-related. 

The relationship between my mother and I is good for the most part but sometimes I resent her for being so overinvolved and restrictive. Mr A has helped me to understand that her actions might not always reflect on her intentions and a lot of the time it's deep-rooted. That being said I need to be patient and understanding that my mother's experiences have shaped her, she's doing her best.

I also need to be mindful that my own circumstances have influenced my current state of mind and I need to not bottle it up I realised this when I found myself thinking about possibly harming myself.

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Part of me wants to cry down the phone to crisis team. Part of me just wants to go to bed and not burden or take that support away from someone else

(Am safe. Just really struggling)
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Virtual hugs all! ❤️

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Help me. I have MASSIVE headache and such bad period pains. I think I’m going to be sick 🤢 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
  • Options
    I think I will call the grief helpline this time
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Yesterday I got very upset about something that we watched in class about the London Bridge attack 
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.