Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Struggling

happycatcrazyhappycatcrazy Deactivated Posts: 49 Boards Initiate
So tomorrow I have two weeks virtual worm experience I’m really worried have high anxiety about it all ready worried I will have a panic attack in team meeting virtually I have to do loads of video chats and phone calls 
and do research don’t want to mess up 

Comments

• Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey there @happycatcrazy well done for reaching out here at The Mix today  <3

It sounds like you are having a lot of anxiety at the moment, and it's relating to you having to do the virtual worm experience, would you be able to explain more about what this is?

I can see you mentioned you are worried about having a panic attack, and you don't want to mess up, it can be really challenging to have to take part in lots of video calls and phone calls, is there anything else that specifically worries you about these?

Is there anyone that you also know is on the phone calls etc, that you may be able to open up too about your worries?

How would you also feel about maybe having little breaks in between the calls if you start to feel yourself becoming panicky, to allow yourself a few minutes to do some breathing and gather your thoughts?

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • happycatcrazyhappycatcrazy Deactivated Posts: 49 Boards Initiate
    Jade09 said:
    Hey there @happycatcrazy well done for reaching out here at The Mix today  <3

It sounds like you are having a lot of anxiety at the moment, and it's relating to you having to do the virtual worm experience, would you be able to explain more about what this is?

I can see you mentioned you are worried about having a panic attack, and you don't want to mess up, it can be really challenging to have to take part in lots of video calls and phone calls, is there anything else that specifically worries you about these?

Is there anyone that you also know is on the phone calls etc, that you may be able to open up too about your worries?

How would you also feel about maybe having little breaks in between the calls if you start to feel yourself becoming panicky, to allow yourself a few minutes to do some breathing and gather your thoughts?

It’s as part of a princes trust programme and its with princes trust glad I found the  mix yesterday new here .  Just the unknown of the phone calls and video chats . I do know the two tutors but  no one else. And yes could take breaks .