Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What games are you playing?

Comments

• RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I actually got Ghost Of Tsushima on the PS4 last week and it's been how I've spent more or less all my free time lately. :lol: It's such a pretty game!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • birdbird Posts: 16 Settling in
    Been playing a lot of the mobile game Penguin Isle. Spyro the Dragon is always my go to game when I have nothing else I feel like playing though
    Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    COD: Warzone

And helping my nipper complete Zelda Breath Of the Wild - which is probably the best solo
    game ever made.
    Weekender Offender 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    edited July 2020
    Animal crossing.

City skylines.

Sims 4.

Warzone

Lots 😂

Edit. Ooh and Minecraft!

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • ToniToni Deactivated Posts: 67 Boards Initiate
    In a bid to try and switch off from work and full time study I've just completed Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. One of my greatest achievements so far, obviously! 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Feel like I'm in a constant state of waiting for game releases since their my main (only) source of distraction. :D Horizon zero dawn on PC was this month. Next it's Baldur's Gate 3, Kingdoms of Amalur remake and DLC for the outer worlds.
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    I've been working my way through all the Professor Layton games, again 😅 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I recently started playing Spiritfarer it's a really really sweet game about ferrying people's souls after their deaths. You basically have to sail around on your little boat gathering resources and fufilling people's requests so that they're ready to move on, really can't recommend it enough.

@Aidan I've definitely heard of Among Us I think just about every Twitch streamer on the planet is playing it at the moment! :lol:
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Among us  so much among us! 😂

Poor fall guys at this point lol

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Everyone! Send recommendations! I'm having to isolate until I get a negative test - Sims 4 is not cutting it! 
  • JonAddoJonAddo Deactivated Posts: 19 Settling in
    Love seeing Among Us hyped here! Great game, full of a lot of hysterical shouting at friends!

Other than that I find myself addicted to competitive based games. Specifically forced myself to quit Dota 2 a few years back... but now I'm all in on a game called Valorant. It's basically Counter Strike meets Overwatch - I find it far too much fun!
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    @Toni  Pc suggestions? Or do you have a console? :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Eyepatch said:
    @Toni  Pc suggestions? Or do you have a console? :) 

I'm super late to replying to this! I have a super old PC and haven't done any research on a good gaming comp recently (mostly due to trying to save money), sorry! I do also play console but only have a PS3 these days. 

So I'm thinking about playing Among Us - seems like it's recommended? 

I've also started playing Cities: Skylines on Steam. IT'S SO ADDICTIVE. Would 100% recommend. 
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    I recently bought Mario Kart for the nitendo switch. It's much more upgraded from the Mario Kart I remember playing as a kid haha!
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I really want a switch but I just can't justify it to myself! Is it worth it? 
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    I love the Sims - I've been playing for as long as I can remember. My gran got me into it and I used to watch her. I learned everything from her and have seen the game develop from the Sims 1-4 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    Anch0r33 said:
    I love the Sims - I've been playing for as long as I can remember. My gran got me into it and I used to watch her. I learned everything from her and have seen the game develop from the Sims 1-4 
    Me too! Sims was literally my first ever game. Fave iteration? 
  • AlexAlex Posts: 41 Boards Initiate
    Anch0r33 said:
    I love The Sims 3 & 4!

At the moment I am playing Animal Crossing NH on Switch and the Prison Simulator demo on PC.
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    I loved the Sims 3 more than the Sims 4 originally but now my laptop won't take it so the quality is shit. 

I've always said the Sims 3 and Sims 4 needs to be combined for the Sims 5 but doesn't look like that's happening 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    I have been playing League of Legends for just under 10 years now. It is by far one of my favourite games, and something I have spent a LOT of money on. I was supposed to see the World Championships last year, but my passport was delayed and so I rescheduled for this year and we get a pandemic...nice.

I guess playing is fun xD
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
    I have been playing League of Legends for just under 10 years now. It is by far one of my favourite games, and something I have spent a LOT of money on. I was supposed to see the World Championships last year, but my passport was delayed and so I rescheduled for this year and we get a pandemic...nice.

Oh that would have been so cool! My brother plays LoL. I bought tickets to see Overwatch this year at the NEC but obviously that was cancelled. 
    Toni said:

Oh that would have been so cool! My brother plays LoL. I bought tickets to see Overwatch this year at the NEC but obviously that was cancelled. 
    Oh nice! That would have been super fun!

I was a Gold player in OW for 2 solid years. I sadly don't play it anymore, but I have been itching to come back!
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee

I was a Gold player in OW for 2 solid years. I sadly don't play it anymore, but I have been itching to come back!
    Oh nice! I've always flirted between plat and gold, but just play QP these days. The hype of comp wasn't relaxing just before bed! 
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey @Toni <3
    i am playing Roblox/ Mario/ Friv games/ CbbC games  <3
    Toni said:

Oh nice! I've always flirted between plat and gold, but just play QP these days. The hype of comp wasn't relaxing just before bed! 
    I loved comp! But when they added the champ pools, I was turned off. Not a change I could really get behind tbh.
    Completely agree @ThatFelixGuy
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Me and my friend have been blasting through Halo MCC campaigns recently. Really enjoying ODST, probably more than any of the others. Such an incredible series, and so much nostalgia. <3
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Tales of Zestiria is my main game recently, alongside my usual grind in Valorant and LoL!
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    edited January 2021
    Just started playing legend of Zelda, I love it so far even though I’ve died at least 50 times already 😂
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.