Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

National lockdown

DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
edited December 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
What dose everyone think of the new lockdown
Post edited by TheMix on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Just a note before anyone immediately panics!: This has not been officially announced by the Prime Minister as of yet, he is due to make an announcement on Monday and is currently in a meeting. This news was leaked last night unexpectedly but hasn't been set in stone as of yet :)   
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Sorry I forgot to mention it 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I think we need it, but I think it will be awful for the economy. I’m also quite sad cause if it does happen I don’t think I’ll be allowed to go into work as they’ll only be working with skeleton staff. 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

• Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Hmm well this sucks :c i'm more sorry for the people who may lose their jobs because of this
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    It's definitely annoying but it gets you wondering if it's enough to risk the economy then it must be bad. Hope everyone stays safe ❤️

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
     :'( 
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    I don’t know if I was just incredibly naive but I didn’t expect that announcement at all. It seems like it’s necessary but feels like just a massive shame all in all. 
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    I guess lockdown starts today xP
    I did joke even b4 it happen another lockdown might happen in November I didn't expect it to actually happen like at this scale, but i also predicted it would be okay in December. Im hoping by dec things r better and lockdown ends.