Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

feel, how i

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
BLOODY HELLL!!!!!!!!
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    Sending hugs @ellie2000 - sounds like you might be having a rough day
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    sending hugs! what's up @ellie200? :heart:
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Just wanted to pop on to send you some hugs and let you know we are here for you if you want to talk about anything :heart:

You don't have to go through anything alone, we care about you :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    being aware of everything is tireing, ii txt my therapist, about wat i thinking n feeling, was tht right to do so?
    Crazy mad insane
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    hey @ellie2000! how did your therapist respond, did texting them go okay in the end? :smile:
    My therapist no call . N somedays more than usual I feel like talking to someone
    Crazy mad insane
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Y don't ppl want to my side of the story, they tell someone else. They don't tlk to me directly to see Wats wrong. I BN suicidal l8ly bcoz I feel tht I haven't got freedom. When joy comes along, I think I mite get turned away
    Crazy mad insane
  • Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    We're all here for you @ellie2000 and will always listen to your side of the story.

Hope you're okay 
    i havent bathed or showered coz i bn feelin tht sad
    Crazy mad insane
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing today? :heart:

We're all here for you :smile:

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    i didnt go out, safer. i play 'little nightmares'  all day. :) to prevent me think wat i think everyday
    Crazy mad insane
  • JamJarJamJar Posts: 274 The Mix Regular
    Hey @ellie2000 , it's Jamjar here - I feel like we've had a few chats before. First off just wanted to say I care about you and that it's reassuring to see how much support you've been receiving from the Mix community <3

In one of your previous messages you said you've been feeling suicidal because you feel like you haven't got freedom. It's okay if you don't want to answer, but what's making you feel like you dont have freedom?
    i didnt get a 'im sorry we did this' frm ppl, normal ppl say sorry dont they?. will i ever get back up frm falling to deep that the light isnt visable
    Crazy mad insane