Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    I’ve had it now 😭😓
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I hate PMS.. Hate it. I’m not joking when I say I cried at every sad song I heard today 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2020
    Last straw for me today. Now can’t stop crying. Can’t even stop myself and my family around 😭😭😭😭😭😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I’mso so sad and empty
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    edited October 2020
    Got to have a blood test tomorrow and I am freaking out. Thought of the pros and cons though.

Pros:

I get to sleep in a bit later tomorrow

I hopefully find out why I have been having fainting episodes (well I haven't actually fainted but I almost have a lot.) 

Cons:

The wait for the results will be really scary

I am really scared of needles 

I hate the sight of blood

I will have to miss most of my Photography lesson which actually motivates me at school 

My mum might not be allowed in the room due to COVID-19
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Something happened on the bus today after school and I might get into serious trouble. I didn't even really do anything wrong.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    @Kasa2103 the blood test will be ok. It will be over before you know it. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    The thought of it all keeps getting to me though. But thank you. :heart:
    Ever be sitting there/laying and you literally forget to breathe for a good few seconds. Like when anxious you hold your breath. Need to remember to breathe and breathe from stomach not chest cause feels so out of breath. And  My shoulders hurt from being so tense.
    Forgot to say it earlier but I have had the blood test and it went okay. I managed to get to school after but I feel really tired.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Times like these I wish you were still here. I really miss you J.. :( been almost 4 months since you passed
    First time doing 6-10 shift / “twilight”. Ugh I feel like death now. So tired and massive headache. Get pretty lost 
    Feeling sick again. Dunno what’s wrong with me lately keep feeling sick
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    🥺🥺🥺
    I hate being worried about something specific wich I can’t speak about to anyone except one person. It’s a lonely feeling
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    Feeling overly stressed and almost pressured to come into work on my days off, idk what to do. Something my therapist said to me really got me also and I can't stop thinking about it.
    Help me
  • ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    Shaunie said:
    Help me
    Hugs <3
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie Is all alright? <3
    Alis propriis volat 
    I’m so sad I can’t take it 😭😭😭😭😭 But thanks
    My whole body hurts. It just hurts
  • ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    Shaunie said:
    I’m so sad I can’t take it 😭😭😭😭😭 But thanks
    Hey now,

It is ok to be sad <3 we are here!!
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited October 2020
    Constant negative view on myself and knowing everyone else has a negative view on me..hurts. I can't take it. I can't look in a mirror without crying. Everything I do I feel like people talk badly about me behind my back.. I can't take this Anymore. I hate myself a lot and knowing everyone else hates me too, makes me question why I'm alive.
    I've turned to self harm so much recently. I struggle to see a point in battling anything.

This discussion has been closed.