Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello :)

Hey everyone, 

I'm 22 and at uni. I've experienced a few issues in the past, and some I still deal with today. 
I feel like I am quite empathetic towards any difficulties anyone has.

Currently studying Human Geography and would like to do something based in Humanitarian Aid :) 
I love sport, reading, music, animals (cats, in particular!) and visiting new places. 

Always here to listen if anyone needs to chat or off-load. 

Hope everyone is taking care :)

xx

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hi @zadey98, welcome to the mix x
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,613 Legendary Poster
    Welcome to the boards @zadey98 it’s great having you here and was lovely meeting you in GC tonight too!! <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • zadey98zadey98 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Welcome to the boards @zadey98 it’s great having you here and was lovely meeting you in GC tonight too!! <3 
    Thankyou, you to xx
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,780 Master Poster
    Welcome. It is lovely to have you here on the discussion boards with us and to have met you in general chat earlier. :heart:
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @zadey98 Welcome to the mix <3
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Welcome to the boards! It looks like you've already been to GC (the one night I'm pretty absent!) 

Sounds like we e got a lot in common :) I'm big into sports, reading, music and animals! I study English lit at uni. 

I like to think I'm well travelled, where have you been to? 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    Anch0r33 said:
    Welcome to the boards! It looks like you've already been to GC (the one night I'm pretty absent!) 

Sounds like we e got a lot in common :) I'm big into sports, reading, music and animals! I study English lit at uni. 

I like to think I'm well travelled, where have you been to? 
    Thankyou :) 

English sounds really good; does it focus more on language or literature?

I've only been to places in the UK, not been abroad... where have you been? 
    I have a friend who lives in Germany, so I'd like to go there one day and South America :)
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    @zadey98 I do English literature as my course so it focuses on the lit side of things. I did do English language as one of my extra classes last year but it wasn't for me. 

I've lived in England, Scotland, USA and Canada, I've visited a lot of places while I was over there for games and stuff (I was on sport/school scholarship). I've travelled to mostttt mainland European countries and visited Denmark, Finland, South Africa (had to fly into United Arab Emirates if that counts too lol). I was supposed to be going to Japan but coronavirus yay. 

I think I've visited all the places that jump into my head but I want to go back to Switzerland and where I lived in America definitely :) 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    Anch0r33 said:Anch0r33 said:
    @zadey98 I do English literature as my course so it focuses on the lit side of things. I did do English language as one of my extra classes last year but it wasn't for me. 

I've lived in England, Scotland, USA and Canada, I've visited a lot of places while I was over there for games and stuff (I was on sport/school scholarship). I've travelled to mostttt mainland European countries and visited Denmark, Finland, South Africa (had to fly into United Arab Emirates if that counts too lol). I was supposed to be going to Japan but coronavirus yay. 

I think I've visited all the places that jump into my head but I want to go back to Switzerland and where I lived in America definitely :) 

@Anch0r33 Oh my you are very well travelled! I love the idea of visiting all of those countries! Hopefully you can visit Japan soon - looks so beautiful there...

Hope your uni course goes well for you; sounds an interesting one, but hard work... :)

• AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Welcome to the mix! I hope you have a great time here and get the support that you are after and deserve! 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome to the mix!