Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Blackpilled

shuaibyshuaiby Deactivated Posts: 3 Newbie
Take the blackpill. Almost 21 years old never had sex, never held hands, never kissed and never hugged. I come on here "my bf" "my bf" "my bf" "my bf" but I'm entitled one are I. Meme gender. Tell me why I shouldn't dislike women for all the lying, bullying, humiliation, manipulation and abuse they've put me through? You women couldn't live a day in my shoes, I can count the words I've said in the past week on one hand, my phone has been on airplane mode for the past 6 months, nobody ever checks if I'm ok, if I'm even alive, I'm just a extra in someone else's life. I wasn't born hating anyone I was taught it, taught it by women through years and years of experience. Don't tell me I'm young and don't tell me I'm not missing out, if sex sucks so much then why are you all having it? If relationships are so difficult then why are you in one? And don't even start about my personality... did all those racists, abusers and misogynists you dated in highschool have great personalities? My personality was fine but everyone bullied anyway where was your sympathy then? And sure I'm just a mentally ill freak right? Notice how wherever a man is upset it's always his fault but when women have the slightest issue then "ohh what kind of society are we living in?!"

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    edited October 2020
    A sincere welcome to the community @shuaiby. :)

You've done a good thing to post here, and I hope we can help support you in some way. It sounds like you've got some reservations about chatting with us (or chatting with women), and that's okay - we're a diverse group with different experiences and things we're comfortable with.

I want to start by saying you're not a freak. If you identify yourself as being mentally ill, that's okay, but you're not a freak. You absolutely do not deserve the treatment you're describing in your post - being bullied, manipulated, or humiliated. Those are serious things and none of them are your fault.

I can feel the weight of your words and I can tell you're really hurting. Loneliness can be excruciating, and that pain is absolutely and entirely valid and something you deserve support for.

Tell me why I shouldn't dislike women for all the lying, bullying, humiliation, manipulation and abuse they've put me through? ... I wasn't born hating anyone I was taught it, taught it by women through years and years of experience.

Honestly, nobody can blame you for feeling the way you feel. As you said yourself, hate is something you learn and our emotional experiences can really shape who we are and what we think.

The one thing I will say is there are a lot of women in this community who have been through experiences just like the ones you describe - chronic loneliness, bullying, manipulation. They might even feel the way you feel right now. Again, how you feel is understandable and it's not unusual for hate to be born from trauma, but it's worth keeping an open mind. This is a kind place. :star:

Do you mind if I ask: are you currently getting any support (e.g. counselling)?

I also want to say it is incredibly common for people over the age of 20 to not have had sexual or otherwise intimate experiences. The true number of people who have those experiences as teenagers is far lower than what people tend to assume. I know that probably doesn't help the way you feel right now; I just wanted to mention it because you're honestly not alone with it.

This is a really powerful post and it takes courage to open up like you have here. You're among people who genuinely might understand what you've been through. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Tee ATee A Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hey @shuaiby

I hope you are okay? I only ask straight away because of the black pill references you are making. Is this how you feel?

I know that you don't want to be told that you're "too young" but I honestly do think that at 21 you have so much more important things to look forward in life rather than someone else's opinion of you. I am also 21 and I refuse to change for a man. I have little to no interest in romance, marriage and babies etc., and people think it's a phase. But I think I'm being true to me. I also think you should be true to who you are. 

If you are interested in relationships etc., please don't feel the need to change for someone else to like you. I'm sorry to hear that people haven't been nice to you and even bullied you in the past but please don't call yourself such nasty names. There are over 7.8 billion people on the planet and you've only come across a very small number of people. I'm not saying you will meet everyone on the planet but because you're so young, I think you have the rest of your life to meet new, interesting and likeminded people! :smile: 

Please try not to let other people's horrible opinions define who you are. You also make a good point. Your feelings are valid, regardless of your gender/sex. 

You attached a screenshot of a post. Is that a comment you have made on another site? I have attached a link with expert advice on suicidal thoughts. I have only attached this because of some of the comments in the screenshot.

https://www.themix.org.uk/mental-health/suicide/how-do-i-cope-with-suicidal-thoughts-37568.html 

I hope you find a way to overcome these feelings. Feel free to post on the discussion boards again. Even if only for a rant. 
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hi @shuaiby

Your comments on women aside, it sounds like you are really struggling and need help. Do you want to talk more about your current situation and what help you need? We can then point you in the direction of it then. 

Can we help you with perspectives from women or are you not interested in that? 

- Lucy 
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • shuaibyshuaiby Deactivated Posts: 3 Newbie
    @Mike

"I want to start by saying you're not a freak." not my words, I'm only repeating what I've been told. "The one thing I will say is there are a lot of women in this community who have been through experiences just like the ones you describe - chronic loneliness, bullying, manipulation." JFL. If by "chronic loneliness" you mean only getting 30 messages from their orbiters instead of 60, if by "bullying" and "manipulation" you mean getting pumped and dumped by men out of their league. Do you mind if I ask: are you currently getting any support (e.g. counselling)? If you think I'm suicidal, I'm not. So go ahead and ban me guilt free for dropped blackpills. "I also want to say it is incredibly common for people over the age of 20 to not have had sexual or otherwise intimate experiences." simply not true, look up the facts.

@Tee A
    "
    I hope you are okay? I only ask straight away because of the black pill references you are making. Is this how you feel?" yes, for the first time in my life I see the truth and why everyone treated me and other LVMs so harshly. "I honestly do think that at 21 you have so much more important things to look forward in life rather than someone else's opinion of you." don't tell me what I have to look forward to in my life. "I refuse to change for a man." because your a woman, try doing that as a man and see how far you get. "You attached a screenshot of a post. Is that a comment you have made on another site?" no just other BASED individuals. "I have attached a link with expert advice on suicidal thoughts" NOT SUICIDAL. I also know how much you women love to call the cops on LVMs you don't like so please don't do that. I still have time to gymmax even more, career/satusmax, surgerymax and honkpill if all fails. 

@Lucy307
    "
    Your comments on women aside" and what would those be? Nothing but hard truths about the 'empathic sex'.

Don't worry guys I'll be going back to my containment board with all the other 'freaks', 'losers', 'incels' and virgins, just wanted to blackpill the MEME mental health support has become. This site just re-enforced that the blackpill is scientific fact so thanks for that.

• Past UserPast User Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    edited October 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    @shuaiby what a shame, people have genuinely tried to help you here but seems you don’t want it right now. 

We’ll still be here when you do. 

Good luck! 
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • shuaibyshuaiby Deactivated Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2020
    [deleted post]
    Post edited by JustV on
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    edited October 2020
    [deleted post]

Post edited by JustV on
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    edited October 2020
    [deleted post]
    Post edited by JustV on
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    edited October 2020
    [deleted post]
    Post edited by JustV on
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I'm baffled as to why you'd come to a supportive community with such an attitude?

People try their best to offer support without being judgemental but when you make sweeping and offensive comments it doesn't help your case. If you're so used to being treated so badly by women trust me this place doesnt tolerat that ish. People here mean well and it could have been a place of safety and acceptance for you, we're not the enemy here. 

I do hear you and I understand that your hurt comes from lived experiences, so I really do empathise. But please, don't turn people against you to fuel your agenda. 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    I've deleted some of the latest posts here to preserve the supportive tone of this discussion. I've also closed the thread for now because, as the others have pointed out @shuaiby, it seems clear that you're not interested in or respectful of what people have to say here, which is a shame.

These folks have really tried to be supportive and took time out of their day to be open and vulnerable in an effort to connect with you. There's support here for you if you want it, and I'd really encourage you to consider that. But this isn't a place to project your anger and frustration on to others who are genuinely trying to help and have a conversation. That's not productive.

It sounds like you have some very real and valid support needs, and I'd like to think part of you legitimately does want that support. If or when you're ready to try and have a genuine, productive and respectful conversation, we can absolutely do that and the community will no doubt have lots of good experience and advice to offer you. It might do you real good to 'pierce your bubble' and get some new perspectives on your situation. Until then though, it feels best to close this off.

Thank you to everyone for giving sage advice and honest truths. :) 
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
This discussion has been closed.