Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

September photo challenge

124»

Comments

• EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Something White 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited September 2020
    My Zara top I brought of birthday cause it’s such good quality in Zara got all my basics.  my phone. My socks. My mirror, my wall, my floor is basically a type of white, teddy is supposed to be white but he’s due a bath so yeah guess you could say he’s a type of white 😂

TW scars⚠️(Scars trigger me tbh I know shouldn’t tho but thought should still say). I have crossed out what I should tho

Post edited by Jordan on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Eyepatch said:
    Something White 

Gorgeous flower!! 

19- A Pattern. I used a kaleidoscope app lol 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    My duvet cover
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    20- Trees 🌳 🌲 🌳 
    21 was treat but I forgot to treat myself lol, here’s 22- Art, I drew a new profile picture :) 
    These benches they made in my town from a tree they had to cut down 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Something wooden - Bookshelves in the Waterstones in the town I've just moved to. I'm in love 😍

Alis propriis volat 
    @Eleanor Beautiful! Can always appreciate a lovely bookshop  <3 
    Upside down-Here’s a cool type of Gecko at the pet store, they can stick to everything except non-stick pans because their toes make use of a law in physics that says the closer two objects are the more they stick to one another. Or something like that anyway 😅

I hope you all still join in with the rest of month 
    @Eyepatch great photos
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Eyepatch said:
    Upside down-Here’s a cool type of Gecko at the pet store, they can stick to everything except non-stick pans because their toes make use of a law in physics that says the closer two objects are the more they stick to one another. Or something like that anyway 😅

I hope you all still join in with the rest of month 
    Awe I love crestied geckos! I used to have one, he didn't live as long as they should but he was beautiful! His name was Io and he was so fun to watch
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    @Anch0r33 Cool! I love how they lick their own eyes :)  Do you have any photos of Lo? 
    @GreenTea Thanks, do you have a picture for today? trying to find a cosy place to snap a pic of 
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Eyepatch said:
    @Anch0r33 Cool! I love how they lick their own eyes :)  Do you have any photos of Lo? 
    I do! Not the best pic in the world but here is io :) (I'm also having WiFi issues so apologies if it goes wrong) 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    @Anch0r33 Aww what a cutie  <3 
    Eyepatch said:
    @GreenTea Thanks, do you have a picture for today? trying to find a cosy place to snap a pic of 

I don't today, sorry.
    Fallen off the wagon with this at the moment

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Old photo of cosy space
    Funny art memes are my jam. 

From when I went camping back when you could 🙃
    Aquarium photo- but it looks like the fish is casually swimming in space with a chunk of moon rock 🤷
    Something Orange! 🎃 
    edited September 2020

Today's weather sunny with a chance of ducks
    Pretty grey today :/ 
    Something I’m proud of is hard to photograph, I wrote this book a few years ago and I’m proud I finished it. It’s terrible and I’m not planning on publishing it or anything like that. But I’m proud I finished it, I got the the end without giving up. It doesn’t mean anything and was probably a huge waste of time, but still. 

This has been fun :)  
    Thank you everyone for participating through September :)