Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    I think everything is just getting on top of me @Shaunie and i'm feeling angry at life in general. Trying really hard not to have a pop at someone (anyone) but i can feel it coming. 

Sorry about the job, if its any consolation i think that you're awesome to even attend the interview. Takes real guts <3
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    Liam said:
    I think everything is just getting on top of me @Shaunie and i'm feeling angry at life in general. Trying really hard not to have a pop at someone (anyone) but i can feel it coming. 

Sorry about the job, if its any consolation i think that you're awesome to even attend the interview. Takes real guts <3
    Do you like metaphors? I think they’re called metaphors. Where if you think about a bottle with water and the water is the stress that keeps going inside it and then it starts overflowing but doing some self care  would be like pUrging a tiny hole in the bottle for it to slowly pour out and if do another self care then that would be another hole for more stress to fee less

i actually saw that one tiktok lol 

thank you <3 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Thats a great way of thinking about it Shaunie, thanks pal @Shaunie :)
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    My concentration need work but I'm not too sure where to start. I get distracted really easily and I'm forgetful too. I actually get bored which is another problem on its own 😳

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    My massive fat stonking support boot for the next 3 weeks 😒

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Teddy is pissing me. Keeps asking to play but as selfish as is. I’m not in the mood to play with him. Poor dog. Just staring at me with chippy (his fav toy. ) pissing me off
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My massive fat stonking support boot for the next 3 weeks 😒

How was the fracture clinic?
  • Options
    @Millie2787 I know this sounds weird but do you have to return the boot when you're all better like you do with crutches? 
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 keep them as I know right now they won’t accept them because of covid at the moment so they use new ones lol tbh I don’t think I’d want my foot in a boot someone else sweaty one has been in LOL 

@GreenTea was fine , in and out in 40 minutes 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 that's pretty impressive! I guess Wednesday is mid week where as when I went on a Monday, it was all the weekend broken bones being seen!
  • Options
    WiFi has gone to shit
  • Options
    ✨Skinny girls can be body shamed too ✨
  • Options
    Stressed with how swollen and bruised my foot is today and I’m anxious that it might be properly broken and not just a bad sprain ! 
  • Options
    Been up stairs for most of the day. My dad was cutting up onions and could tell because my eyes was burning. Literally hadn’t been downstairs before that or knew he was cutting up onions. My eyes hurt for the whole day when he is cutting up onions and not even close to the kitchen 😩  
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    My dad is bein really annoyin and weird idk why but whatever i guess. Im so so tired cuz today i had to do a lot more than normal all these meetings and that so ye i guess sleep lotsa
    Also someone made me feel a little down again.
    I happened to tell them a little about problems in my day but i did say positives too but they managed to make me feel down even though I was pretty alright before (they only replied like 8 hours later) 
    I might just put my phone away when i feel bad now I just happened to tell them what was goin on in my day thats all (though next time if it talk problems might leave it vague).
    I dun wanna feel like I am burdening someone if that is the case.
    I don't really appreciate their one letter replies to stuff.
    It is kinda off putting to just receive a one letter reply when u said something substantial and I don't see the point talking anymore. 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I have a huge cold 😣
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
    When the world has screwed you. And crushed you in its fist. When the way you're treated has got you good and pissed. There's been one solution. Since the world began. Don't just sit and take it. Stick it to the man! Rant and rave and scream and shout. Get all of your aggression out! They try to stop you let 'em know
    exactly where they all could go. And do it just as loudly as you can. Stick it to the man!

Feeling exactly that way because of school. One of my teachers has not just deliberately made me scared of going to her lesson but they also obviously lied to me and to my mum!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    The level of bullying and harrasing that I've witnessed on (insert social media here) is disgusting. I legit don't understand how hard it is to not say anything if you don't have anything nice to say? People can be so full of hate with nothing going for themselves, it's pathetic. What happened to morals? It actually makes me quite angry that people can be like this. 

• Options
    You know when you see something and it really gets under your skin?

How can someone preach about kindness when all thats spewed from their mouths is hatred and self entitlement? 🥴
  • Options
    Formal complaint done. 
    Let's hope something fucking changes. 
  • Options
    I'm under strict instructions not rub my eye, gaaaah it's so tempting. At this point I don't know whether to into a walk in clinic to have it irrigated or to just sit and wait it out for my body to naturally do it. I keep reaching for it then telling my self no lol

I think I need to be more positive today. I like the thought of writing down things I'm greatful for.

I'm really greatful for having such a fantastic support network, so that's family, friends and sister of the soul. My dad would always mention the importance of keeping those you love close. Taking a moment to notice all that you're surrounded is good for the soul. So if I could chose one pocket of gratitude, my network would definitely be it it. 

Also am I the only one that calls their best friends sisters of the soul?  I feel like they're all on equal ground by doing that. It's crazy how long we've all known  eachother  but it's not that important, what is is that we help eachother grow to become the best possible versions of ourselves. There's not competition, no toxicity or bad mouthing. I didnt realise how common it was for female friendship groups to be so toxic. It's actually quite nice having lady friendships that's mature, authentic and supportive. 

I feel like I've rambled on here but yeah I'm going to be more positive. Surround myself with more positive influences and doing something nice for myself today. 
  • Options
    Alexa never understands me but fully listens to everyone else. Huffin
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    When you’re Speaking to someone who never likes to admit they’re wrong🔫
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Had appointment with universal credit cause told them how shit I feel. She was like you look very well presented “are you feeling better?” Baring in mind I’ve never meet her before 😂it’s like what cause I sent a depressing message that I would probably come in looking like I’ve just got out of bed 😂like noo of corse I’m not feeling better. 
  • Options
    Feeling bit upset since support chat after a comment. Feeling extra heavy. But I guess I did the right thing to take a break to not cause anything and glad I did. But still over thinking it

i guess I just neee to remember my quote 
    ⬇️
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Keep having bad dreams that I find out my sisters are struggling really bad other night I dreamt I saw my older sister have self harm. Tonight I dreamt that my other sister wanted to see her gp about how she felt. But I was convincing her not to because I thought services was over dramatic with me and that fed me into dark places and made it self forfilling profecy when I was diagnosed. And I then started turning off all the lights and saying I felt empty and got attached to darkness. And said it’s better not to make a big deal out of it and let pass by. Then I said I guess mum and dad have bad mental health that it makes sense we all do

I obviously do not believe any of that dream. I only went into services because I tried to kil myself. So it’s not like I could of felt any worse and that they caused it. And When I actually tried to kil myself for the first time. I didn’t actually know they would ask me questions on my mental health. I just thought they would sort me physically. As I thought that’s all they did with dad. So it wasn’t even a cry for help for me. But it’s true that we get too comfort in what we know and get stuck. And I think that’s why I was saying what I was saying in my dream
  • Options
    This used to be 100% my life til the age of 16. But worse cause we had a leak and the bathroom was barely useable
    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSuq7kpk/
    And mum was controlling so if I ever tried to clean would end up bad. So I had no room or a place for myself 
  • Options
    I feel so fat
  • Options
    My sister is absurd for even suggesting me go home on my own at 1am in an area that's unsafe.

• Options
    Just want an uninterrupted nights sleep 💤